Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marvel's Black Widow

At this stage of the MCU, I agree that the supporting characters could use a solo film but I'd rather have a She-Hulk, Scarlet Witch or Winter Soldier film.

Kevin Feige Says Marvel Is "Committing" To A Black Widow Solo Film

Marvel has always seemed reluctant to move forward with a
    Black Widow movie despite the fact that Scarlett Johansson held her own in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and brought in good numbers in the otherwise underwhelming Lucy. With Ghost in the Shell now around the corner, Disney will no doubt be keeping a close eye on how well that does for the actress, but Kevin Feige revealed in an interview with Deadline that they are indeed in the early stages of developing a solo outing for her.

That reveal came when he was asked about the chances of supporting players like Black Widow, Hawkeye, The Falcon, and War Machine getting their own movies, with the Marvel Studios President responding: "We’ve announced the next nine movies, ten counting Civil War, through the end of 2019. Where we go beyond that are ongoing discussions that we’ll focus on in the next few years because we have a lot to do before then. Of the characters that you’ve just mentioned I would say certainly the one creatively and emotionally that we are most committing to doing is Black Widow."That's great news, but it doesn't sound as if this movie will be released until Phase 4 unfortunately.

Pushed for details on why Black Widow is a priority, Feige went on to explain what makes the assassin turned S.H.I.E.L.D. agent turned Avenger someone worth focusing on. "We think she’s an amazing character. We think Scarlett Johansson’s portrayal of her is amazing. She’s a lead Avenger and has amazing stories in her own right to tell that we think would be fun to turn into a standalone franchise." Are you guys looking forward to Black Widow finally getting her own movie?

Could do or could do without a Black Widow solo film but I hope they get to introduce Yelena Belova.

Maybe throw in Dottie Underwood.

Surprise live action Marvel film dated Feb. 18, 2022. Probably, the not yet officially announced, Black Widow solo.

Elite Member
    tiguwang na man ni si scarjo, batian kos iyang nawng sa endgame

yes, I'd love a solo scarlet witch movie too. she's one of my favorite marvel characters

unsaon ni, patay na man siya?

May 1, 2020

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast