Page 16 of 88 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Default Re: ~Feline Lovers Here! All About Cats! (Pics, Issues, Problems and Solutions)~

How about their respective breeders? Have you tried contacting them? They might be able to temporarily house them and help you.

How long are we talking about here? I mean if it would be couple of years, I would honestly think placing them out would be the most practical option. And should you place them out I would suggest you have them spayed/ neutered, as otherwise could just bring them to some sort of abuse. Should you consider this option maybe contact me privately, I may refer to a person who I know could help you.

Default kittens for adoption

We have several cute kittens up for adoption, interested parties may call Animal Wellness Veterinary Clinic , 4227607 for further details

Default Re: All About Cats! (Pics, Issues, Problems and Solutions)~

up ko lang ni na thread. hehe. basin nalimtan

anyway, nanganak ako cats na.. paspas ra jud ang panahon. my other cat who's in cebu kay nanganak earlier this week .. pero patay na ang kitten paggawas. she had problems during labor and had to be checked in sa clinic. so mao to. so sad. my other female cat in cdo kay nanganak sad. cute kaayo. pero sadly have to sell them soon para maintenance. hay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    We have several cute kittens up for adoption, interested parties may call Animal Wellness Veterinary Clinic , 4227607 for further details
    bro asa inyo office ?... location?

hey noel if you like I have an uncle priest nga ganahan kaayo ug cat basig pwede siya moatiman ana..text me 09213250460

Its been a while but this thread seem all abandoned... Anyone who'd like to update the post?

I'd like to share pictures of my cat named "TOKYO" hihi he's a half breed siamese cat. bought him from istorya

Here's his CATSTER

tokyo's catster: Cat profile for tokyo, a male Siamese

ngano wala man ko kita ani na thread oi! naa man diay adoption! id be willing to adopt persians! I absolutely adore them! I plan to buy one pero not now kai mahal alaws pa budget! hehe! i almost bought one for 5500 pero I had to prioritize tokyo's needs mahal kaau pabakuna! karon pwede nako mag adopt kai big na c tokyo d na gastos sa vet hihihi!

btw, about cat shampoos, I bought a buy one take one cat shampoo lavender iyang smell. T'was 250+ sa whitegold. pero last yr pa to december! hantod karon naa pa nabilin sa shampoo ni tokyo kai once a week raman xa maligo ^_^ humot kaau tapos maka soft pod sa iyang fur!

--------------------------

Kabalo mo asa dapit cheap na tig castrate? how much man pod? naa bay FREE CLINIC ana? murag operation tuli ba hehe.... pm me or post lang

naa mi mga iring!! puti tanan nya blue ilang mga mata..hehe unsa na na clasi? buntis gani ang usa...cge lang panganak

Default Purr Mingkay

Meow there! Glad i found this thread. Lingaw au ko. Very informative. Recently, I adopted 2 kittens from a friend of mine. She needs somebody to adopt her seven kittens coz she's going to Manila. She can't keep the kittens anymore. So I decided to adopt two. Lingaw au sila.

By the way check this site : Purr Mingkay
    This blogspot is dedicated to the late Mingkay of mine. That's him in the heading pic. So sad that he passed away last Feb 8, 2006. huhu! That's the only cat ko na natrained ko na magmano sa tao (amen). He killed a lot of snakes and black wild birds(tikling). He kinda different though, pinaglalaroan lang ang daga.hehehe He's an ordinary cat but with extra ordinary talent. Sya mismo lumapit sakin pra maadopt ko. I found him following me in the stairs going to my classroom (previous school), then later found him laying down in my chair in the faculty room when I came back. Hahay! I immediately fall in love and place him in a paperbag. (of couse, i asked permission sa nagpapakain) Hindi man nagresist (ang pusa at nagpapakain)hehehe. Muka syang aso na nakadungaw sa paperbag.

If you want your cat pics to be posted, you can leave a message in the chatbox. Request to be an author or let me upload the pics itself. You're very much welcome! You may also include description.

More Mingkay pics
    Purr Mingkay: Mingkay Memories

Pieces of Me - My Purrfect Adopted Kittens

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 88 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast