Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Default Re: ~Feline Lovers Here! All About Cats! (Pics, Issues, Problems and Solutions)~

Hello All!

You are all invited to visit http://bedazzlepersians.com, CFA registered, Champion Persian cats.

Also for all who could be in Manila by November 4, Sunday, a cat show will be held at Tiendesitas (C-5 cor Ortigas Ave, Pasig). Will showcase different breeds of cats, under licensed Australian judges. Show count is around 100.

Best regards.

+63 927 6740989

[br]Posted on: October 27, 2007, 07:46:02 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by bierut512
    guys, naa ba nagbreed ug imported cat dri cebu kadtong long hair?

[b]Hi Beirut,

We have sent this two cats to Cebu City about two months ago, they are both CFA Champions. They both got their CH title in just one show; They both came from imported champion parents.

CH Zhang Ebony and Ivory

[b][color=navy]CH Zhang Bumble Bee

Of what I've heard from their new their owner just this am, they have just been bred. I hope the result will be as expected. Rest assured I'll update this post for any updates. Both pictures were taken when they were about 7 mos old, I hope you enjoy viewing them.

http://bedazzlepersians.com

[br]Posted on: October 27, 2007, 09:35:06 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney
    hi guys. I have a 4 month old male british short hair. His name is Alphonsus Marion but i call him ari! ganahan ko mo post ug pic but i dont know how....

Is Ari = Mix N Match Alphonsus Marion? Color Blue? I think I've seen him shown last August...

Default Re: ~Feline Lovers Here! All About Cats! (Pics, Issues, Problems and Solutions)~

akong wafu na alaga

hinatag ra ni sa amoa,pro love au nako ni...hehehe

:mrgreen:
    for dollfaced Persians, you may check out:
    http://southhill.multiply.com

Blog Entries

Not a very glamorous moment for Bonbon

[img width=500 height=375]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc58/missalima/BonBon000.jpg[/img]

Kitty eyes

Default Urgent Need for Homes for Cats in Cebu

Hi! I hope kind hearted people will pick this up in time. Please refer to the message for the details and contact info. Thank you.

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ==

Posting here an urgent appeal from the PAWS egroup. if you know someone in Cebu, please pass this message!

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ==
    Subject: URGENTLY NEEDED- Home for Office Cats in danger of eviction

anyone from cebu please help... i really need your help before friday.

i work in a bank here in cebu and have adopted the cats that stayed there. unfortunately in the recent bank audit this november 2007, it was observed that there were too many cats in the area. unfortunately, not all of these cats live in the bank. only 2 are bank pets (except for 5 kittens (4 are about 1-2 months old). i had talked with the manager and i really thought that he would at least spare the 2 cats (and 5 kittens).

However, this am, i found that 1 cat and her 4 kittens were missing. They were placed in a sack (for who knows how long) and were placed inside a car ready to be transported. It was a good thing the guards led me to where they were and i was able to let them out and led them back to their hiding holes. Its so sad that these cats were the main targets mainly because they were easy to catch. they are all very friendly, well behaved and trusting. I thought i can get away with having two bank cats.

I really wish to bring them home. But i am not from Cebu, and my companions in the apartment do not want me to bring them home. all my other friends are only renting rooms thus they are not allowed to take care of cats either... Please please.. if there's someone out there from Cebu who would be willing to adopt (even temporarily) until i can get another apartment so i can accommodate all the office cats, please let me know...

I have a flight scheduled for Bacolod this Friday AM and its just so unfortunate that this had to happen now. I was thinking they'd be safe here but its so sad to think that I might come back to find them gone.. Please help me. You may contact me at 09165070229. I am willing to provide for their food.

Thank you and I am hoping that we can find a merry Christmas for these cats.

Micchi

up!

Hi all.

My brother has been keeping my persian cats since Ive been here in Japan. Unfortunately, he cant take care of them anymore because he has other "priorities" and busy with his "so called life".

Anyway, if you are interested to temporarily adopt my cat, please let me know. The term "temporarily" can be a little vague. The idea is you take care of the cat while im still in japan. But this will really depend since I might decide to eventually give them up. And ultimately allow you to keep the cat...

Those with experience in raising indoor cats are preferred. Experience with cat litter, heat cycles,etc. Also, those with no other cats at home (Persian cats are okey). If you have non persian cats, they must be neutered to avoid unwanted pregnancy, interbreeding.

The cats are in Cagayan de Oro. Thus, as for shipping, dont worry about shipping. Ive tried shipping cats before. Those from manila and cebu are preferred though as i still want to see my cats if im in the Phils.

I will just ask my brother to send them thru Cebu Pacific. Or if you know anyone going to Cagayan, pwede ra ipakuyog dayon as extra baggage.

Hope to hear from someone. Should you have any questions, just message me. Pics are:

These pics were taken last year around July. A little old. I only received 3 recent pics since I left and blurred pa jud so kani nalang.

Rusty, Orange Male Tabby Flat face

Yuki, Solid White Female Doll face

Sarah, Black Smoke Female Doll face

All three are for temporary adoption.
    Sabutan lang nato unsa jud ang terms para klaro.

I really love them very much thats why it is so hard for me to let them go. Thus I CANT sell them jud.

For pets and companion lang unta.. not for breeding purposes.

Thank you very much.
    Salamat kaayo istorya.

Noel

@ christianjames24

What a shame you need to be departed with your cats , too bad that unintended circumstances can sometimes come our way and make us reconsider about things .

Your cats are all really nice, and many people could be tempted to take them in. No wonder they may even attract opportunists and people with bad intentions (if you know what I mean).

I would suggest for you to first make a sturdy and well set plan of placing them, like starting off with a.) criteria of the potential foster home, b.) terms and conditions, lastly and importantly an c.) itemized contract. Terms must be absolute.

Avoid making decisions hastily (especially out of desperation), cause doing so could bring you to so much uncertainty.

Just some of the basic questions you could storm out would be:

How can I be sure that my cats will even have the chance of being returned to me?
    How can I assure that the terms and conditions I think of will be met?
    Heaven forbid, but what if something really bad happen to one of my cats while they are in their foster home, what would be next?
    I'm back to the Philippines and I want my cat back, but the foster owner told me that they have been emotionally attached already... How's that?
    Sorry pare... nakawala eh.

Maybe the best thing to do now is to look for acquaintances that you already know for sure to be trustworthy and can take good care of your cats.

Hi Fortis.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Yeah, its really sad and unfortunate for these kind of circumstances to happen. I really thought that my bro will be okey with it considering they also have a nanny at home who can also take care of it. Taking care of cats is really not that complicated.

Before I left, I also posted an ad here looking for someone who could take care of them as there are a number of members here who are quite known among the pets sections/classifieds. There were also some close friends who were interested to keep them. But when my mom was able to convince my bro to take care of the cats instead, I brought all of them to cdo.

I also have anticipated some of the questions you mentioned and I also have prepared some answers for them. BUt i want to answer your question about the cat being emotionally attached to their foster home. Yes i completely understand this. Thats why should i feel that the cat is really happy with the foster home and if the foster home is really happy with the cat, then I guess i could make a sacrifice and give her up.

I also informed my friends who were interested with the cats before so I just hope they are still interested.

What makes it so much more difficult is that I have to do this by myself online. Sigh.

Anyway, thank you so much for your help.

Thanks istorya.

Noel

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast