Default Online Library Startup Open Forum

Kanang mga bai, Ganahan unta ko mag startup ug Local Bookstore, But if okay ra ba mag startup kog Online Store? Like Request kag Books then Upload ko, Not literally baligya. But read it for free? More like an Online Library kinda thing? but the way it goes, Naa siyay Community and Readers Hub stuff, especially Profile? kinda like Wattpad, But you can also share the Wattpad Stories here, Unsa may say ninyo?

Para lang sa mga bisdak unta ba? Or bisaya?

nice ky maka tabang. og i guess, daghan namn pd guro books ma download thru torrents.

Quote Originally Posted by snizzr View Post
    Kanang mga bai, Ganahan unta ko mag startup ug Local Bookstore, But if okay ra ba mag startup kog Online Store? Like Request kag Books then Upload ko, Not literally baligya. But read it for free? More like an Online Library kinda thing? but the way it goes, Naa siyay Community and Readers Hub stuff, especially Profile? kinda like Wattpad, But you can also share the Wattpad Stories here, Unsa may say ninyo?

I dunno if OK bah jud kaha na'ng ingon ana sa a form of "online business".
    Kay kung moingon ka nga "business", legal jud na. Books are copyrighted content baya.

When you say mag-upload ka sa requested books, that means, ebooks na imo ipanghatag noh?
    Kung magtan-aw ta sa legality, dapat naa ka'y rights to distribute those books/ebooks freely.

Kanang available freely sa torrent sites & others, technically, pirating jud ang tawag ana.
    ( Pero adto man pod ko mag-download usahay)
    If kani jud imo gusto, your option will be ... black hat.

Quote Originally Posted by snizzr View Post

It would be much easier if you sell books as an affiliate or publish your own materials. When you do, contact me if you like your site to be converted as an app.

Copy, I will PM you soon enough..

For the meantime I will follow the Read and Write idea of Wattpad pay them for the books they write and allow the display with their name as the author to be public. As of this moment it will be a point system depending on the price range of the books...

Up. Naa koy bagong idagdag. IRC sa server naa man koy access sa ssh.

8.    Advertisement