Default CCL CentrEX Inc. Gun-ob Lapu Lapu City

Hi Istoryans,

I would like to ask for your feedback regarding this school. I'm planning to transfer my sister this june to this school kay wala na klaro iyang current school. Ma'y ta naa mohatag ug review so we can decide if this is the best place to transfer based on my tuition budget (40k+ ila tuition if including books)

Anyone familiar? Thanks.

not so familiar sa school but always ko makadungog nga cge sila kadaog robotics competition..

Oh yah, I heard that one too. I hope ok jud ilang way of teaching.

ato iup kay nag survey mis school sa lapu2x, maayo untag naay maka feedback ani..

THIS IS A GOOD SCHOOL so far;...
    good training...good education system and all...
    Robotics, yes, they are competing with well known schools in Cebu

There was one time I had to transfer my son to a different school, near Mactan Doctors coz' they offer this Soccer Scholarship...nya mas cheaper and tuition fee by 50% (with all grin on my face) but ako pang anak nag tudlo sa ilang math teacher on how to solve a mathematical problem in a different way and shorter version.... huna-huna nako na bali naman nuon...

So I enrolled him back sa CCL Centrix bahala'g mas mahal ang tuition but it's worth it.

Dr. Caridad Labe is the top official of DepEd na karon, I think or sa Visayas region. She's the owner of the school.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    THIS IS A GOOD SCHOOL so far;...
    good training...good education system and all...
    Robotics, yes, they are competing with well known schools in Cebu

There was one time I had to transfer my son to a different school, near Mactan Doctors coz' they offer this Soccer Scholarship...nya mas cheaper and tuition fee by 50% (with all grin on my face) but ako pang anak nag tudlo sa ilang math teacher on how to solve a mathematical problem in a different way and shorter version.... huna-huna nako na bali naman nuon...

So I enrolled him back sa CCL Centrix bahala'g mas mahal ang tuition but it's worth it.

Dr. Caridad Labe is the top official of DepEd na karon, I think or sa Visayas region. She's the owner of the school.
    nice info sir, pila kahay tuition sa elementary? my daughter will be grade4 next year puhon

different grade bracket has different rates man... more or less maabot around 40k, sir..that includes the books and other misc fees...

But the books are not cheap books ha nga newsprint ang material and cartolina ang cover..
    They order most of their books from Singapore, I think. And it's nice wala ko makita nga typo errors not like some of our locally published books (sad but true)

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    different grade bracket has different rates man... more or less maabot around 40k, sir..that includes the books and other misc fees...

But the books are not cheap books ha nga newsprint ang material and cartolina ang cover..
    They order most of their books from Singapore, I think. And it's nice wala ko makita nga typo errors not like some of our locally published books (sad but true)
    Sir, I've read good reviews aning Centrex. Curious lang ko kung maayo ba pod ilang school facilities starting with the classrooms, toilets etc. Aside from good education, usa sa akong gi-consider gyud sa school is knowing nga safe akong anak while naa siya sa sulod. Thanks.

10.    Advertisement