Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by miramax View Post
    #AsarTalo , mao bah nah bro @The_JACKAL
    Hahaha.. sa maingon sis

Though sayop si Manny na animals don't mate with the same ***, animals are known to mate with the same ***. Pero interview man ni about his views kay gipangutana man siya kabahin about same *** activity. The thing is kay OPINION niya kini, which is the same as the opinion segment on the newspapers, radio shows, and tv shows. Daghan man gani diha kung maka insulto wagas. Our society today is just too sensitive and more inclined to being politically correct. Freedom of speech man kaha...same as how we insult the religious, the religion, the church, the government, the people in public service, and those people who simply annoy us. Freedom of speech gives you the right to insult and to be insulted as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kestrel89 View Post
    Though sayop si Manny na animals don't mate with the same ***, animals are known to mate with the same ***. Pero interview man ni about his views kay gipangutana man siya kabahin about same *** activity. The thing is kay OPINION niya kini, which is the same as the opinion segment on the newspapers, radio shows, and tv shows. Daghan man gani diha kung maka insulto wagas. Our society today is just too sensitive and more inclined to being politically correct. Freedom of speech man kaha...same as how we insult the religious, the religion, the church, the government, the people in public service, and those people who simply annoy us. Freedom of speech gives you the right to insult and to be insulted as well.
    Free speech loses its privilege when it starts to infringe on other people's rights.

Let's pray for Manny... Movin' on

nindot baya ni pamalandongan ning nahitabo ron... it only goes to show kung unsay stance jd sa society towards LGBT. and it doesn't look good at all.

i laud those gays, lesbians, trans and other LGBTQ members who are very open in public nga wa mahadlok ipakita kung unsa ilang pagkataw.

sadly, as a gay guy myself, does not have that courage enough. i see it as a disadvantage sa akong end if mu out ko publicly, miskan walay mausab sa ako if inkaso mahitabo ni. i jst fear nga basin ma overshadow nya akong talent, ug kung unsa ko as a person... just because i'm a homo

i never considered the idea nga fully accepted ang LGBTs dre sa pinas. more like gi-tolerate lang.
    wa man ganiy mga balaod nga ga protektar namo. mao nang di pud ko mokumpyansa.

I really pity Manny... Luoy na kaayo gigubat na sa tnan tao. Wrong choice of words jud tong iya sad oi.

kani ra akong ma comment..
    UNDER armour.

Manny is replying to a question and expressing it truthfully based on what he believe is his right as a Christian. And i applaud him for that. Unfortunately for Manny, he has a business contract with NIKE. I don't know the details of his contract, but I'd be willing to bet that it contained a clause to the effect "... shall faithfully represent the company's products and policies." Nike in its policies strongly opposes discrimination of any kind and has a long history of supporting and standing up for the rights of the LGBT community.

In short Nike's decision to cut ties with Manny is purely business.

Saudi Gays (Sobra Ra?)!!!
    Last edited by MrTuthaus; 02-19-2016 at 02:13 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast