Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    how do you know dili buwaya pud si manny? he is close to Crisostomo Aquino and Chavit.

naa baya saying nga "Tell me who your friends are and i'll tell you who you are..." lolers..
    my oh my.. i have gay friends so am i gay? i have lesbian friends so i am lesbian? wait ima male? ok.. i have "dota addict" friends, so i am a dota addict? wtf i have "palahubog" friends, so i am palahubog as well.. poor me.. i hang out with these types of people..

hehe.. kidding aside.. until there is evidence that Manny and corruption are on the headlines or even in rumors, i don't think he is buwaya.. you can't be buwaya when you build houses for your people, right?

Quote Originally Posted by redcat_13 View Post
    my oh my.. i have gay friends so am i gay? i have lesbian friends so i am lesbian? wait ima male? ok.. i have "dota addict" friends, so i am a dota addict? wtf i have "palahubog" friends, so i am palahubog as well.. poor me.. i hang out with these types of people..

hehe.. kidding aside.. until there is evidence that Manny and corruption are on the headlines or even in rumors, i don't think he is buwaya.. you can't be buwaya when you build houses for your people, right?
    haha. yes apparently. based ana nga saying. naa pa gani to, "birds with the same feathers flock together.." lolers..

depends. naa bay audit report sa iyang project? mabaw ra kaayo if mao rana ang basehan.

to add. manny was always absent.records will prove this. so whos running his office? secretary? advisers? diba gi-elect siya para sa pwesto? nganong di man niya barugan? iya bang gi oversee tanan transactions made by his secretary or advisers who is running the show? where is the audit report of his pork barrel?
    Last edited by digitalsuperman; 03-07-2016 at 11:49 AM.

depends. naa bay audit report sa iyang project? mabaw ra kaayo if mao rana ang basehan.

to add. manny was always absent.records will prove this. so whos running his office? secretary? advisers? diba gi-elect siya para sa pwesto? nganong di man niya barugan? iya bang gi oversee tanan transactions made by his secretary or advisers who is running the show? where is the audit report of his pork barrel?
    i figured daang matuwid's COA is currently doing it's best on that.. i think we all know the current administration is NOT a big fan of Manny "politically" so they have their eyes on Manny as well but then again, "innocent until proven guilty"..

Manny said a long time ago (sorry, couldn't find that source now) when he entered politics is because he wanted to use the government money for his people and he can't just use his own personal wealth all the time because he has a VERY BIG family now.. he doesn't have a fountain of wealth.. his wealth plus the government's money equals political projects...

i think we can all agree nga once you are successful, you will find all your long lost relatives, right? hehehe

and i did mention this already a couple of times, Manny's not suited in legislation but to choose among the current politicians running, Manny has more values than them.. it isn't always with the intelligence alone and that doesn't mean Manny doesn't one have either...

i figured daang matuwid's COA is currently doing it's best on that.. i think we all know the current administration is NOT a big fan of Manny "politically" so they have their eyes on Manny as well but then again, "innocent until proven guilty"..

Manny said a long time ago (sorry, couldn't find that source now) when he entered politics is because he wanted to use the government money for his people and he can't just use his own personal wealth all the time because he has a VERY BIG family now.. he doesn't have a fountain of wealth.. his wealth plus the government's money equals political projects...

i think we can all agree nga once you are successful, you will find all your long lost relatives, right? hehehe

and i did mention this already a couple of times, Manny's not suited in legislation but to choose among the current politicians running, Manny has more values than them.. it isn't always with the intelligence alone and that doesn't mean Manny doesn't one have either...
    daang matuwid is out of the question here. leave it for another discussion. and you don't need daan matuwid to audit your pork barrel. and values doesn't cut it. what can your values do when you are always absent from congress which is the purpose of your running in the first place. people voted you to sit there, yet you chose your secretary and your adviser to run that seat for you. value of absence i suppose.

manny pacquiao was never from saranggani. he is from general santos.he couldn't win in gensan, so he switched residency.jinky is from sarangani.not manny. why would he transfer residence just to run?

daang matuwid is out of the question here. leave it for another discussion. and you don't need daan matuwid to audit your pork barrel.
    it should be part of in the context that we are discussing.. daang matuwid is the current administration.. they are after Manny but Manny turned them down.. they have influence on who will be put under microscope.. like Manny's taxes... i believe Manny's under the microscope of daang matuwid..

and values doesn't cut it. what can your values do when you are always absent from congress which is the purpose of your running in the first place. people voted you to sit there, yet you chose your secretary and your adviser to run that seat for you. value of absence i suppose.
    values alone doesn't cut it but Manny's not that dumb as people believed him to be.. he's not as intellectual but he's not dumb.. if he is, he would have never achieved his current status.. and as i have mentioned before (and again, hehe), he's going to use the government money for his people.. which brings us below,

manny pacquiao was never from saranggani. he is from general santos.he couldn't win in gensan, so he switched residency.jinky is from sarangani.not manny. why would he transfer residence just to run?
    because he can't win in GenSan so he's not running there.. at least at this point in time.. but he has the heart of helping his people.. and "his people" means poor people where he came from.. I don't hear Duterte, Piņol and among others opposing Manny's political plans because they personally know the guy..

murag nanginahanglan kog tissue, nag ginubatay nag english dri.. yow yow yow!

7.    Advertisement

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930