Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by totoybibo View Post
    that is just a poor comparison. vice ganda is an entertainer. a comedian. should not be taken seriously. it would be fraking stupid to take her/him seriously. anything coming our of her/his mouth should be taken with a sack of salt.

pac is a public servant running for a higher office. vice ganda is a member of lgbt. no need to single him/her out. this issue is not about what vice ganda said. but what pac said.
    Do you think so? As an entertainer or a TV figure, does vice ganda be exempted of being ridiculed? I DONT THINK SO. Why? let's face it, who has more exposure to the general public, the politician or the entertainer / TV figure? Go figure. Should we take lightly kay comedy ra? Lets say ikaw ang gi bugal-bugalan ni VG, malipay ka? Most of the people dili.. Yeah should not be taken seriously, how about the children watching? Do they have the same concept of that precaution? I sincerly doubt that. You got it right, anyting coming from his freaking mouth is trash and plain stupidity when he mocked people in expense sa iyang mga pakatawa. At least Manny expressed on what he believes in based on his stand, but sadly a poor choice of words, but nonetheless the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    Do you think so? As an entertainer or a TV figure, does vice ganda be exempted of being ridiculed? I DONT THINK SO. Why? let's face it, who has more exposure to the general public, the politician or the entertainer / TV figure? Go figure. Should we take lightly kay comedy ra? Lets say ikaw ang gi bugal-bugalan ni VG, malipay ka? Most of the people dili.. Yeah should not be taken seriously, how about the children watching? Do they have the same concept of that precaution? I sincerly doubt that. You got it right, anyting coming from his freaking mouth is trash and plain stupidity when he mocked people in expense sa iyang mga pakatawa. At least Manny expressed on what he believes in based on his stand, but sadly a poor choice of words, but nonetheless the truth.
    nope it doesn't make him exempted. i did not say that.you did.

but if you take him seriously, in everything he say, as you are now, then somethings wrong with you.

and for the record, if i go to a vice ganda show, if she ridiculed me, i would be fine. he's a comedian and i will not be stupid enough to take him seriously. before i go to a show, i should know who vice ganda is and what he is as an entertainer. sorry but i will never go to his show.not a big fan.

if you want to scrutinize and dwell on the hypocrisy of people who called manny out especially vice. create another thread. and do it one by one. this is a very shallow argument for pete's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjhone View Post
    sir yhokz...dili manko fans ni vice ganda or any other nga mga bayot...pero lahi man gud sila...comedian og politician unya newbie pa gyud pagka born again...resulta pataka lng yawit. aw piti!

mao na diha ang difference...
    Of course the difference is incomparable between comedian and a "politician" (although I dont consider him 'a' politician.) You maybe right Ms Gjhone, he should thread carefully on his words, like I said very poor sa iyang pag sulti.. what can you expect from him man pod lage. I got friends na mga bayot, mostly if naa sila labi na inom maka lingaw man.. alegre ang mga buing PERO if the likes ni VG na hypocrite kaau then lahi na pod na.. As Cyrus 'The Virus' Grissom says: "For me, he is somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty" <- para kang VG ra ni dili ang whole LGBT ha..

Kini man sad gud si Manny dali ra kaayo gidakop sa taga media,, kahibaw man ta tanan sa iyang level of intellect compare anang mga karaan na nga politika, para nako klaro man kaayo nga gipangitaan lang ni cya ug bikil para mahimong issue, kay gauna man gud ni cya sa survey, well dili no.1 pero angat sa uban re electionist, hinuon dili sad ko mobotar ani niya.

actually, manny, it's the human beings in general. look around..

nope it doesn't make him exempted. i did not say that.you did.
    Actually you did when you say "should not be taken seriously." Then he should be exempted sa mga kabuang na iayng gipang sulti..discrimination is the issue here.

but if you take him seriously, in everything he say, as you are now, then somethings wrong with you.
    If you think making fun to people severely in expense sa mga pakatawa publicly without their approcal is "OKAY", then maybe there is something wrong with your mind..sorry.

and for the record, if i go to a vice ganda show, if she ridiculed me, i would be fine. he's a comedian and i will not be stupid enough to take him seriously. before i go to a show, i should know who vice ganda is and what he is as an entertainer. sorry but i will never go to his show.not a big fan.
    Don't you miss the old pure comedy when we can laugh so hard without involving some discrimination and expressinghurtful words? I know I am, seems the world has changed.

if you want to scrutinize and dwell on the hypocrisy of people who called manny out especially vice. create another thread. and do it one by one. this is a very shallow argument for pete's sake.
    Not worth my time, just want to emphasize how double standard some gay people are.

Actually you did when you say "should not be taken seriously." Then he should be exempted sa mga kabuang na iayng gipang sulti..discrimination is the issue here.
    nope thats not what i am trying to imply. somethings wrong with you.

If you think making fun to people severely in expense sa mga pakatawa publicly without their approcal is "OKAY", then maybe there is something wrong with your mind..sorry.
    nope there is nothing wrong with what i think, what is wrong is yours. he's a freakin comedian.you asked me if i go to his show.what else do you want him to do? cry infront of you? wow! wtf!

Don't you miss the old pure comedy when we can laugh so hard without involving some discrimination and expressinghurtful words? I know I am, seems the world has changed.
    i missed the days of porkchop, dos companeros. thats the comedy i want. but the things i want does not represent everyone.there are people who like his style. if you find him offensive then don't take him seriously.its really simple.
    Not worth my time, just want to emphasize how double standard some gay people are.
    sorry sir but i don't see any point this argument about vice ganda.i dont like his style. say what you want do what you want. may you and vice ganda find happiness that you both deserve. this is off topic already.

nope thats not what i am trying to imply. somethings wrong with you.

nope there is nothing wrong with what i think, what is wrong is yours. he's a freakin comedian.you asked me if i go to his show.what else do you want him to do? cry infront of you? wow! wtf!
    Im trying to make it clear diha nmo ang mga jokes niya towards other people na offensive na kaau.. may it be vulgar, lewd act, discrimination, etc? Is that ok and should not be taken seriously if makita sa TV or sa concert or sa movies? Mao na ako gi ask nmo, if OK ka ani.. then pls re assess ang imong kaugalingon. Im not a hypocrite na dli guilty ani but as a TV figure, entertainer nga permi naa sa TV, he should have reservations sa iyang mga lousy jokes. A "comedian" you say, fine.. oh pls dont shed a tear on his behalf, whats wrong with you.

i missed the days of porkchop, dos companeros. thats the comedy i want. but the things i want does not represent everyone.there are people who like his style. if you find him offensive then don't take him seriously.its really simple.
    Yes, I dont take him seriously and yeah some people prefer his 'kind' of comedy.. but his hypocrisy is hilas2x lang jd.

Im trying to make it clear diha nmo ang mga jokes niya towards other people na offensive na kaau.. may it be vulgar, lewd act, discrimination, etc? Is that ok and should not be taken seriously if makita sa TV or sa concert or sa movies? Mao na ako gi ask nmo, if OK ka ani.. then pls re assess ang imong kaugalingon. Im not a hypocrite na dli guilty ani but as a TV figure, entertainer nga permi naa sa TV, he should have reservations sa iyang mga lousy jokes. A "comedian" you say, fine.. oh pls dont shed a tear on his behalf, whats wrong with you.

Yes, I dont take him seriously and yeah some people prefer his 'kind' of comedy.. but his hypocrisy is hilas2x lang jd.
    yes its okay for me.and yes somethings wrong with me.there your happy? good god you just don't shut up about vice ganda. your starting to sound like him. im starting to think your hate towards him is infatuation already. wtf is wrong with people.thread is about manny.you start talking about vice ganda and dwell too much on him. you must love him so deeply.

yes its okay for me.and yes somethings wrong with me.there your happy? good god you just don't shut up about vice ganda. your starting to sound like him. im starting to think your hate towards him is infatuation already. wtf is wrong with people.thread is about manny.you start talking about vice ganda and dwell too much on him. you must love him so deeply.
    No, im making a comparison between these two, and since VG makes a good example of those "offended" gay people in this issue.. I bring him up for the purpose of this discussion. Infatuation? Let me say this again, as quoted from Cyrus 'The Virus' Grissom: "For me, he is somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty."

enough of this.

Pacquiao deserves to be ridiculed, sure, he should have seen that coming. Out of context that was a very poor choice of words.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast