Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default WORKING OUT! Let's talk about it!

anyone knows?,
    hows the place? membership fee how much? equipments? aerobics sched? instructors nila are they ok?......

Default Workout fitness center banilad

Anyone working out here? post comments beh. Im planning to try diha kay duol sa amo balay.
    Ni visit ko didto pero wala man ko tagda kay daghan tao.

Default Re: Workout fitness center banilad

HI!
    been there today to see the place too! Barato gyud sila compare sa uban
    fitness center. I used to be a member in Colon though compared sa colon which was already close okey siya mas nindot siya. Barato ra sad ila monthly. It is only 600 pesos with aerobics na siya and unlimited time. Kun gusto ka ug value for your money, go on kay duol ra man kaha sa inyo. Mostly sa mga members didto come from middle income group.

Quote Originally Posted by FRITZAL22

been there today to see the place too! Barato gyud sila compare sa uban
    fitness center. I used to be a member in Colon though compared sa colon which was already close okey siya mas nindot siya. Barato ra sad ila monthly. It is only 600 pesos with aerobics na siya and unlimited time. Kun gusto ka ug value for your money, go on kay duol ra man kaha sa inyo. Mostly sa mga members didto come from middle income group.
    I agree with fritzal22, barato ra.i haven't enrolled there but mah friend told me so...(sa kadtong wala katoltol) it is located near Julies Bakeshop...from talamban, before sa BTC dapit...

I inquired on their rates and was told that there is a registration fee of P110 so if the monthly fee is 600, you will initially pay P710. If you bring along a friend, you will pay 480/month and initial sign up will be P590. The downside is that we have to pay extra for lockers, showers and use of treadmill and cycling equipments.

grabe ka cheap didto.. but wala sila'y standard equipments.. locally (cebu) made... wala sila'y olympic bar, plates and machines... but, ok ra for the price... i was going to enroll there but, mas ganahan ko standard equipments... so i stayed @ bodytone for another 3 months...

Hmm, thanks Y'all

Maybe ill pay them another visit this week, timing-on lang nako na gamay ra tao para tagdon ko. hehe.

hehehe ana gyud na cla. but infairness nindot and affrdable sila!

Bitaw very affordable gyud sila and limpyo sad ilang place. It is hard to find a gym nga barato unya limpyo. And separate pa gyud ang men and women's gym! So maski unsaon panimo pagtuwad dinha, kiver walay malibat ug tan-aw!! hehehe Sorry naa man diay male instructors toink...

For the curious, I asked around last week when i was sure the staff wasnt too busy

110 ang membership fee. Murag yearly ni. Their bring a friend promo is put on hold.
    500 ang male prt
    600 ang prt with aerobics

Daghan tung promo gi pilit wa bungbong mostly for advance payments of 1 year-ish

50 ang locker monthly, you provide the padlock.
    Shower is free daw. I guess you bring your own towels too (which is a good idea)

700 and monthly sa cardio room (one hour a day lang ni. 20 minutes per machine . naay 2 ka treadmill and others, the cardio room is small)
    30 ang cario room per session with membership. 100+ if non member

And since its affordable(targetting the low to middle end income bracket), im sure this place is jam packed during peak hours . Especially because they split the men's and women's gym which coulve made the place bigger. (somebody prove me wrong )

Ive only seen the men's gym area and its a bit big. Not sure if its spacious, kay i only saw it from the door.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast