Blog Entries

Default Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water Diver Certification!

WHITE SEAHORSE DIVING CENTRE

Offers:
    • Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)
    • PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course
    • PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification Course
    • Fun Dive @ Kontiki Marina / Tongo Shore / PCR Pier / Punta Engano / Bohol
    • Boat Dive @ Hilotongan Is. / Nalusuan Is. / Bohol
    • Arranged Fun Dive tour package

Greetings!
    We are a team dedicated on introducing the experience of Scuba Diving to all age groups, in all walks of life. We provide excellent service and logistics needed in order for you to enjoy the beauty of the underwater realm.

New to Scuba Diving? We offer Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) in order for you to experience what it's like to breathe underwater! With an assistance of a dive master, you'll be able to enjoy the feeling of being a scuba diver!

Like what you see down there? Why not upgrade and take an Open Water Diver certification course (PADI) with us and train to become a real scuba diver! It usually takes three days of training and academics, with individual manual included; but after a certain period of time, you'll be able to get your first scuba license! Amazing, isn't it?

Feeling to take-out stress off work by breathing underwater and pretend to be a fish this year?
    Feel free to contact us at 09281125989 - Smart or PM us here at our thread for more information; you can also like us on fb at
    https://www.facebook.com/wytchorse/
    We can also arrange dive tours and boat dives.

Thank you, and may you have a wonderful time diving with us!
    Last edited by moy1moy1; 02-03-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mods please do delete this one, I already have an existing thread on the same forum

Hmm .. Interesting company. But could you tell me more about them? The fact is that your link does not open for me . Recently, my friends and I got carried away with diving. I believe that phuket scuba diving is exactly what every person needs. It helps to distract, think about life, as well as enjoy the beauty of the underwater world. We try to go diving at least once a month. At first it was very difficult, but good instructors very quickly taught us how to act in different situations, which allows us to avoid various incidents. A good company that provides diving services Now it's very hard to find. To find our past, my friends and I spent almost two months. I hope the guys you recommend will be an excellent choice for us.

4.    Advertisement