Page 23 of 258 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

pero sure ko dili na ei bulsa kay ang mga konsehal intawn basa kaau og baba'... unless puro ka alyado kay kana tuo gyud ko ei bulsa... mao rana akong ma sulti....

okey manta ko ni Samot...

kadto lang gyud ming tutok og pusil sa mga nag rally og ei baligya ang CCMC kay zero income...
    Last edited by jaypol81; 02-24-2016 at 06:27 AM.

IMHO, I do not see nga corrupt si Rama. I see him as a good and approachable person also.

But there is a danger if madugay, mo take advantage ang mga alipores nga nagpalibot niya... There are those politicians, government employess and private individuals who want to secure their wealth, position and name in Cebu City.

Good, approachable but weak persons are prone to be controlled by intelligent and powerful individuals...

That is where I choose to return the seat of power to the overlord, "tyrant", "arrogant" but effective statesman... Tomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    IMHO, I do not see nga corrupt si Rama. I see him as a good and approachable person also.

But there is a danger if madugay, mo take advantage ang mga alipores nga nagpalibot niya... There are those politicians, government employess and private individuals who want to secure their wealth, position and name in Cebu City.

Good, approachable but weak persons are prone to be controlled by intelligent and powerful individuals...

That is where I choose to return the seat of power to the overlord, "tyrant", "arrogant" but effective statesman... Tomas.
    i think same thing happened to Alvin Garcia. too nice. and i agree. we need an effective statesman.

this is the government, not a church.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    I would suggest to back-read before giving any comments.
    But to help you out, here is an article of just 2015's approved budget titled "Cebu City’s 2015 budget bigger than Makati, Manila outlay":
    Cebu City’s 2015 budget bigger than Makati, Manila outlay | Cebu Daily News

You can also find details like Php 300M allocated for CCMC.
    Once the budget is passed it is left to the designated departments to utilize the funds for it's "intended" purpose.
    Wonder what happened to the Php 300M? The problem is that we don't know.
    You dont know because youre only sitting there reading articles from the internet, why note try to inquire in city hall, everything you need to know is there.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    You dont know because youre only sitting there reading articles from the internet, why note try to inquire in city hall, everything you need to know is there.
    Sir, if I will go to city hall and make an inquiry, will somebody entertain me? Are you from city hall? will you entertain me?

Is it okay if you can share here in istorya or to the media?

just for the sake of transparency.

Mike is good, but too soft as Mayor. Tomas is arrogant and harsh but effective as Mayor.

asa man ta sa maayong tawo or arogante pero maayo pagka dala ang city?

Kang Tomas gihapon ko....

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    Ummm... development should be made to the entire City of Cebu and not just in City Hall. hehe
    So I would assume Mike whispered to everyone's ears in City Hall on his accomplishments and told you not to tell anyone so dli siya hambugero tanawon?

All I heard from my former GM and senior manager "What song would you like me to sing?" (in a drunken voice). <---this is real.

It is the government's responsibility to publish how they made use of the taxes we pay.
    Is there something to hide why sa City Hall ra makita?
    Why don't you post soft copies of whatever you have in City Hall so we can be educated on what are Mike's "accomplishments" or better yet, take a video of him bragging all his accomplishments and posting it on youtube. Promise, I will share it on all social media accounts I have. Let's see what happens next.
    Last edited by cmac2; 02-24-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Daug man jud si tomas diris istorya.net sauna pa.

Ang problema pila ra kaha ka porsyento ang istoryans member compare sa tibuok Cebu city voters.

Dinaug daug pod diris abnoy sauna pa nga election. Remember?

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Daug man jud si tomas diris istorya.net sauna pa.

Ang problema pila ra kaha ka porsyento ang istoryans member compare sa tibuok Cebu city voters.

Dinaug daug pod diris abnoy sauna pa nga election. Remember?
    tingalig naka amgo nang mga tao sir, hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by zairon1988 View Post
    tingalig naka amgo nang mga tao sir, hehehe..
    Yes naka amgo na ang mga taw nga ang mga BOPK minions diay wala mag serbisyo sa kaayuhan sa tanan kundi serbisyo ra sa ilang ginoo nga buslot ug tiyan.

11.    Advertisement