Page 42 of 258 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    Hahahaha! I have no need to prove nga napalambo ni Rama ang Cebu. If you read my other posts, you should know that I am not exactly a fan of Rama either. Rama is not my first choice at all. Rama is my lesser evil compared to Tomas. That is why all I have to prove here are the sins, selfishness, arrogance and self-centeredness of Tomas. I will repeat for the nth time, kay murag ang uban diri dugay man ka sabot. We should find new leaders outside of Tomas and Rama. In the meantime, for the coming election, Rama is the lessr evil. Ang dili pa kasabot sa akong stand, bogo na jud.
    Naka reply lage!
    I've read your past posts and clearly nothing in them is substantial to even consider as an achivement.
    Not your first choice? So who else ran for mayor aside from Tomas and Mike?

"sins, selfishness, arrogance and self-centeredness of Tomas" - are you sure you are living in Cebu? Aside from the efforts of the people(& Mike also for following Tomas until he became a Judas), all the progress and hardships that came with it was lead by Tomas. You might be talking about the "Pretentious Mayor Mike". But please, kindly elaborate on your name calling to help educate us.

Correct! Drama in the Philippines is really taking it's toll.
    Bogo nagyud ang dli kasabot! Apir! hehe
    Last edited by cmac2; 03-30-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    Naka reply lage!
    I've read your past posts and clearly nothing in them is substantial to even consider as an achivement.
    Not your first choice? So who else ran for mayor aside from Tomas and Mike?

"sins, selfishness, arrogance and self-centeredness of Tomas" - are you sure you are living in Cebu? Aside from the efforts of the people(& Mike also for following Tomas until he became a Judas), all the progress and hardships that came with it was lead by Tomas. You might be talking about the "Pretentious Mayor Mike". But please, kindly elaborate on your name calling to help educate us.

Correct! Drama in the Philippines is really taking it's toll.
    Bogo nagyud ang dli kasabot! Apir! hehe
    Hahahahaha! After all I have posted kung ngano anti Tomas ko, wala gihapon ka kasabot? That means tingali nga dili na jud nimo masabtan so dili nalang ko mo elaborate to you. Balik- balika lang ug basa akong mga previous posts nya basaha pud nya akong mga future posts until makasabot ka. But yes, I do agree that Tomas was a damn good mayor....in his first 2 terms...but in his next couple of terms, dili na....ni dako na ang ulo ug ni kurakot na....so di na ko ni Tomas....ngita ta ug bag-o na pud....kung mo daog si Tomas, naa na pud cyay another 3 terms...dili na maau for Cebu....at least si Rama, last term na then mangita ta ug bag-o....

Hahahahaha! After all I have posted kung ngano anti Tomas ko, wala gihapon ka kasabot? That means tingali nga dili na jud nimo masabtan so dili nalang ko mo elaborate to you. Balik- balika lang ug basa akong mga previous posts nya basaha pud nya akong mga future posts until makasabot ka. But yes, I do agree that Tomas was a damn good mayor....in his first 2 terms...but in his next couple of terms, dili na....ni dako na ang ulo ug ni kurakot na....so di na ko ni Tomas....ngita ta ug bag-o na pud....kung mo daog si Tomas, naa na pud cyay another 3 terms...dili na maau for Cebu....at least si Rama, last term na then mangita ta ug bag-o....
    If only there was more logic to your details, it would make our conversations way more fruitful.
    Before blaming others, I would suggest to do due diligence on your research sa imong "preferred" candidate.

But since you have stoop down to a personal level consistently...
    Atty. Pesquera, ikaw na?...now I understand where you are coming from.
    Love has no boundaries and there is no need to provide any more justification on how you assess people and/or situations.

No amount of logic can define love so I guess I better shut up.
    My best to your love life. hehe

Spread love, not hate.
    Peace!

If only there was more logic to your details, it would make our conversations way more fruitful.
    Before blaming others, I would suggest to do due diligence on your research sa imong "preferred" candidate.

But since you have stoop down to a personal level consistently...
    Atty. Pesquera, ikaw na?...now I understand where you are coming from.
    Love has no boundaries and there is no need to provide any more justification on how you assess people and/or situations.

No amount of logic can define love so I guess I better shut up.
    My best to your love life. hehe

Spread love, not hate.
    Peace!
    Hahahaha! You are so funny. I think Joy Pesquera has better thinks to do with her time than be on this forum. Sorry , am not Joy. And as I have repeatedly said like a broken record, i know the weaknesses of Rama and they irritate me as much as they do you. I can't stand his long roundabout way of talking. I prefer the way Tomas speaks which is direct to the point. I feel ashamed everytime I hear that Rama volunteered to sing in a very inappropriate occassion. But I can't stomach Tommy's ordering his wife and minions in the city council to block the full payment of our srp loan. That is pure selfishness and greed. If some people here can't see through that ploy for what it is, and even insist that it is sound business practice not to pay in full given the city's financial standing, then these people are blinded by Tomas. Are you one of them? Only you would know for sure. One thing I cannot question about Rama is that his heart is in the right place and for that, he gets my vote. For those of you who don't agree with me, let me quote the most incompetent politician I know, Mar Roxas...."Bahala kayo sa buhay nyo".

lets DO it ta bai hehehe

Mao ning ganahan nako sa Cebu City compared sa provinces... Patas jud ang laban unya fair play ang campaign sa mga kandidato sa syudad. Walay patay, hadlok2x, kung naa man gani vote buying sa mga indigents ra.

Tomas gehapon ko... bisan naa koy amigo nga close supporter sa Team Rama karon.

Leaders who are imperfect but real tend to connect better than those who paint a picture of perfection but are actually unreal.
    Real heroes are real people, with weaknesses and strengths, but still give the best work they can possibly do and end up making an impact they probably never imagined.

This is the reason, among many others, that I am supporting TOMMY O, someone who is sincere and inspired to move us to change.

Yes he is flawed. But who isn't?
    Like many ordinary Sugnoanons, I am convinced that he knows what needs to be done, AND will do what has to be done to better this city.

Accomplishments:
    -IT Park
    -Cebu Business Park
    -2nd Mactan Bridge Funding
    -SRP
    -etc.

Hahahaha! Wrong on both counts. Dili ko fan ug dili ko boy. But hey, whatever floats your boat!
    i was not referring to you bro..

- - - Updated - - -

Tomas O doesn't need the city council to manage this City.

Leaders who are imperfect but real tend to connect better than those who paint a picture of perfection but are actually unreal.
    Real heroes are real people, with weaknesses and strengths, but still give the best work they can possibly do and end up making an impact they probably never imagined.

This is the reason, among many others, that I am supporting TOMMY O, someone who is sincere and inspired to move us to change.

Yes he is flawed. But who isn't?
    Like many ordinary Sugnoanons, I am convinced that he knows what needs to be done, AND will do what has to be done to better this city.

Accomplishments:
    -IT Park
    -Cebu Business Park
    -2nd Mactan Bridge Funding
    -SRP
    -etc.
    Sorry to disappoint you but IT Park and Cebu Business Park are achievements of Lito Osmeña and Winston Garcia. Tomas had nothing to do with those. Tomas, though, was the visionary behind the SRP. No idea abount the 2nd bridge funding. Just to set the record straight....

Sorry to disappoint you but IT Park and Cebu Business Park are achievements of Lito Osmeña and Winston Garcia. Tomas had nothing to do with those. Tomas, though, was the visionary behind the SRP. No idea abount the 2nd bridge funding. Just to set the record straight....
    Really? Wow! I didn't know that... Happy April Fools!

But let's say I'll bite your bone.
    Lito was the governor of Cebu from 1988-1992 while Winston was GM of GSIS from 2001 to 2010.

Special Economic Zones was established in our country on 1995 but the market was mostly for manufacturing.
    While around the year 2000 (or earlier), Mar Roxas launched 'Make I.T. Philippines' in the US to encourage outsourcing.
    2001 - People Support started.

1.) During Lito's timeline doesn't match the progress that happened nor was he a proponent in either Asiatown or Cebu Business Park.
    2.) Winston, being in GSIS has no influence on any aspects of either Cebu City or in outsourcing and he wasn't also a proponent.

While, Tomas aside from being the Mayor during most of the important moments of those two areas is a Roxas ally and taking the queue, made what you see now.

All I can say is that I do have more personal experiences I can share on how both IT Parks grew even up to now so if you have opinions being claimed as facts, please support it with proof.

Just to set the record straight.

11.    Advertisement