Page 39 of 258 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

TomO charged over Dodge case | Cebu Daily News

Parihas na sila ni Osmena puros DU30 ... mag frens napud na sila ug balik .. mas maau na para sa dakbayan sa Sugbo ....

maau man ning pakungon ni silang duha kung asa ang kusog adto didto, unsa kahay gbati atong negro unano ron pirti rabang syagit niya sa sinulog hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by amingb View Post
    Parihas na sila ni Osmena puros DU30 ... mag frens napud na sila ug balik .. mas maau na para sa dakbayan sa Sugbo ....
    Dili mani imposible basta sa politika.. walang forever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    Ga yaya lang ning ombudsman! Pwerting dugaya na ani.

mao gyud ngano karon paman gud tawn na gi forward. lolz

Hahaisst...

mag unsa mang lesser evil nga dili pud makahatag sa atoang syudad sa bisan igo igo lang nga kinahanglanon sa mga tawo. stret children nga mga kawatan tulisan nga mopatay walay kasulbaran ingnon paka sunod ayaw pagdala og mahalon. og gisampolan panunta na ninyo wala untay tulisan mogara ana. carnap bikenap naa japon sampoli na para dili safe sa mga criminal ang syudad . dapat ang civilians ang safe Mayor

osmena ta .. si rama og mga konsehal diha ga yaya lang kay dili man kadakop og mga kolorom tulisan gun for hire drugs mao nang ang mag tambutso og saba nalang to ngdakpon para nalang pud intawon naa silay ikapanghambog nga sigeh panakop.. pastilan

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    You are right. Cebu City needs someone who doesn't lie. That is why I don't believe the bullshit being served to us by BOPK about why they don't want our SRP loan paid in full. And my facts about the details of our SRP loan are accurate. They have been published by multiple media outlets.

As for a debate, I doubt Rama would ever agree to that because Tommy is clearly the better speaker, that I will give him. If you want Rama to do something for you, ask him yourself. Am not exactly a Rama fan. I think he sings too much among other shortcomings. But I do believe he is more sincere that Tomas and is thus the lesser evil. Tomas can still convince me otherwise if he will just stop blocking the full payment of the SRP loan or give a good reason not to pay it, none of which he has done.

Why waste P1.5 million a day for no good reason? How much longer will be throw away this money? For this reason alone, Tomas does not deserve to be mayor again.
    Lol. What facts? I read on a daily basis the news be it in the Phil Star, The Freeman, Inquirer or Cebu Daily news but have yet to see a shred of evidence released by Rama or his office detailing actual financial computations and justifications. Vague ra kaayo para palami sa storya. The devil is in the details and the devil wouldn't want that known.

That my friend is pure incompetence and not an excuse. He is a political figure and one of the mayors of the top cities in the country and he won't even give the chance for the people to scrutinize his plans for city. Even I am not a good speaker but I practice and practice and get critics to help me so I can succeed in the struggles of my profession.

It's either tapulan na si Rama or na a gyud na siya gi tago.
    I also believe that truth should come from facts. So regardless how good of a debater Tomas is compared to Rama, he can bring certified documents on how budget is spent in the city or actual proposals of how the SRP would be utilized or paid.

Tomas defended the SRP at every angle be it publicly, legally, financially, etc. He has proven he wasn't selfish as his plan called for patience be it when it was being made, the first time investments came in, etc. Patience has it's virtues and be it may, I believe he is even wiser and more open now than before. You can reach or criticize him directly via social media. Can Rama be that transparent? All I read is Rama threatening people in facebook.

For someone who likes to scrutinize details and base opinions on facts, I would repeat that Rama is a very pretentious leader.
    Puro drama, puro storya, walay laman. Please tell Rama to allow tax payers to scrutinize his plans especially the finances as it is our right and his duty.

dili lang gyud haom
    si Rama nga ma mayor sa cebu city. sa iyahang style basin sa carcar or dumanjug om ra siya.. si osmena maoy angayan sa syudad nga gubot

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    Lol. What facts? I read on a daily basis the news be it in the Phil Star, The Freeman, Inquirer or Cebu Daily news but have yet to see a shred of evidence released by Rama or his office detailing actual financial computations and justifications. Vague ra kaayo para palami sa storya. The devil is in the details and the devil wouldn't want that known.

That my friend is pure incompetence and not an excuse. He is a political figure and one of the mayors of the top cities in the country and he won't even give the chance for the people to scrutinize his plans for city. Even I am not a good speaker but I practice and practice and get critics to help me so I can succeed in the struggles of my profession.

It's either tapulan na si Rama or na a gyud na siya gi tago.
    I also believe that truth should come from facts. So regardless how good of a debater Tomas is compared to Rama, he can bring certified documents on how budget is spent in the city or actual proposals of how the SRP would be utilized or paid.

Tomas defended the SRP at every angle be it publicly, legally, financially, etc. He has proven he wasn't selfish as his plan called for patience be it when it was being made, the first time investments came in, etc. Patience has it's virtues and be it may, I believe he is even wiser and more open now than before. You can reach or criticize him directly via social media. Can Rama be that transparent? All I read is Rama threatening people in facebook.

For someone who likes to scrutinize details and base opinions on facts, I would repeat that Rama is a very pretentious leader.
    Puro drama, puro storya, walay laman. Please tell Rama to allow tax payers to scrutinize his plans especially the finances as it is our right and his duty.

Apparently, you are nowhere near as well read as you thought. Besides it is easy to check. Google is your friend. There are many more stories. Look and you will find.

‘LET CITY PAY OFF SRP LOAN’ | Cebu Daily News

LBP offers city lower loan interest for SRP | Cebu News, The Freeman Sections, The Freeman | philstar.com

11.    Advertisement