Page 41 of 258 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Attorney ka mam?
    Dili ko attorney oi. Used to be in IT but now planning to go into business.

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    Busy man ko ron so I will make my answer short. That is Over P500 million per year in interest, not one time. As for the other things you mention, either nagpa buang2 lang ka to make Tomas look good, or you really are not as knowledgable as you claim to be. Wish I had more time to answer your claims but I am actually out of town on business. Unlike the paid hacks on this forum, I have to make a living.
    Lol, squid tactics! A Rama excuse by a Rama supporter. Not surprised.
    If we are passionate enough to believe in what we stand for, we can always make time.

Yes we all make a living and we all pay taxes (I hope), you still have to provide a shed of evidence unsa gi buhat ni Rama para mapalambo ang Cebu City on his two terms. Clearly you can never win in a debate not because just like Rama dli maayo but you have no evidence to support your fantasies.

To quote Tommy: "You know what? Let him bring notes and I'll bring none. I'll even debate him and his whole councilorial lineup at the same time if that's what he wants. It's not hard to argue when you don't have to LIE "

I look forward to your "facts"... or "fantasies" when you have the time...or run out of excuses.

die hard BOPK fanatic detective.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    Lol, squid tactics! A Rama excuse by a Rama supporter. Not surprised.
    If we are passionate enough to believe in what we stand for, we can always make time.

Yes we all make a living and we all pay taxes (I hope), you still have to provide a shed of evidence unsa gi buhat ni Rama para mapalambo ang Cebu City on his two terms. Clearly you can never win in a debate not because just like Rama dli maayo but you have no evidence to support your fantasies.

To quote Tommy: "You know what? Let him bring notes and I'll bring none. I'll even debate him and his whole councilorial lineup at the same time if that's what he wants. It's not hard to argue when you don't have to LIE "

I look forward to your "facts"... or "fantasies" when you have the time...or run out of excuses.
    Hahahaha! I have no need to prove nga napalambo ni Rama ang Cebu. If you read my other posts, you should know that I am not exactly a fan of Rama either. Rama is not my first choice at all. Rama is my lesser evil compared to Tomas. That is why all I have to prove here are the sins, selfishness, arrogance and self-centeredness of Tomas. I will repeat for the nth time, kay murag ang uban diri dugay man ka sabot. We should find new leaders outside of Tomas and Rama. In the meantime, for the coming election, Rama is the lessr evil. Ang dili pa kasabot sa akong stand, bogo na jud.

I Pity Cebu, mao rani sila atong Choices? hahay...

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    Hahahaha! I have no need to prove nga napalambo ni Rama ang Cebu. If you read my other posts, you should know that I am not exactly a fan of Rama either. Rama is not my first choice at all. Rama is my lesser evil compared to Tomas. That is why all I have to prove here are the sins, selfishness, arrogance and self-centeredness of Tomas. I will repeat for the nth time, kay murag ang uban diri dugay man ka sabot. We should find new leaders outside of Tomas and Rama. In the meantime, for the coming election, Rama is the lessr evil. Ang dili pa kasabot sa akong stand, bogo na jud.
    Tama, ana gyud nang mga Fanboy boss,, mangugat. ehehehe

For now akung choice lang usah, si Tom O. nalang usa seems wala may bag'o mo dagan. Sila raman batman ug si superman cge pakita sa mga News for candidacy.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    Tama, ana gyud nang mga Fanboy boss,, mangugat. ehehehe
    Hahahaha! Wrong on both counts. Dili ko fan ug dili ko boy. But hey, whatever floats your boat!

kama-o jd nis rama dah. marukoy kaau c chacha boi oist!
    balhin dayon siya ni duterte ky kahibaw man cya nga the boat is sinking on binay's side. hahahaha

kung maka botar ko sa south ako botaran ang 2 nako ka idol sa south sa councilors... goliat og balingit... ^_^

11.    Advertisement