Page 40 of 258 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    Apparently, you are nowhere near as well read as you thought. Besides it is easy to check. Google is your friend. There are many more stories. Look and you will find.

‘LET CITY PAY OFF SRP LOAN’ | Cebu Daily News

LBP offers city lower loan interest for SRP | Cebu News, The Freeman Sections, The Freeman | philstar.com
    A December 3, 2015 article and then an old one dated August 23, 2014.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On your 2014 article, I wonder what projects (personal) Rama wants to make loans after if ever they pushed through with paying a huge chunk of the loan to LBP since it paying off the amount would allow the City Government to borrow more money from LBP.

How are we going to pay-off the loans when clearly the City missed it's 2014 collection target by more than a Php 1 Billion? (dated Dec. 12, 2014)
    Cuevas: City to miss 2014 revenue target | Cebu News, The Freeman Sections, The Freeman | philstar.com

To further understand Rama's way of thinking, he requested for a Php 13.4 Billion budget for 2015. (dated Dec. 21, 2014)
    Cebu City’s 2015 budget bigger than Makati, Manila outlay | Cebu Daily News

Clearly there is a white elephant in City Hall and elephants belong to the zoo for attractions only.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On your Dec 2015 article, if we pay the SRP loan, by face value, the city would "save" Php 500 million vs paying the full amount + the Php 500M until 2025.

AND if the city would pay the loan, it would give Rama the right to sell the rest of the SRP lot.

Two items:
    -Php 500 million is peanuts to the land value of the remaining unsold SRP lots be it 2018, 2020 or much more on 2025. Tomas has proven it and the City has already reaped the fruits of Tomas' project.
    -Why does Rama wants the money so much? lack of accomplishments? funding projects? elections? personal?
    My point is regardless of the reason, Rama has not shown a grain of integrity especially in managing the City's funds.
    Until he can prove that he has not squandered our taxes, he does not deserve to be trusted. Balimbing.

PS. I just don't read the papers, but I read between the lines.

mao nay rason hinan aw og tv of tig basa og news ads nga binayran ( news kinuhay) .. tan awa ang palibot sa cebu city. suroy sa mga police station mga crime rates .. mga squatters mga jobless aksidente da kadalanan krimen. traffic mga bag ong investments infrastructures etc naay gibalita ? ...

uns nang news ads sa newspaper binliya kadaghan mga news nga in accurate nga reporters og writers binayaran.. usa na ana abs cbn

May 2016 will be the demise of BOPK.

Unsaon man tana si RAMA kung kantakantahan lang ta bisan daghan na ang gipangtulis ug patay. Wa rman aksyon nagkalata pud ang drugs, karon daghan kaayo mga bata sa dalan manglabni nah.

When it comes to debate, diba mas pabor man gale si RAMA ana to question ngano ing-ana ang kunseho regarding SRP loan to be paid in full ug uban pa iyang ipangutana kang Tommy.

As per Tommy, bisan pag dad-on niya nang tibuok counselorial ni RAMA sa debate with notes pa he doesn't care kay wala siya mahadlok kay wa siyay gitagoan.

Tomas faces raps before ombud

Tuesday, March 29, 2016
    By
    PRINCESS DAWN H. FELICITAS
    THE Office of the Ombudsman-Visayas filed criminal and administrative charges against former Cebu City mayor and south district congressman Tomas Osmeña for allegedly receiving two Dodge Chargers from a lessor at the South Road Properties (SRP).
    Osmeña violated three laws over the dealing, according to Graft Investigator Juan Carlos de Veyra and Darius Sagadal of the anti-graft body’s Field Investigation Office (FIO).
    But Osmeña criticized the anti-graft office over this development, saying it is leaning towards Team Rama since it has been going after members of the Bando Osmeña Pundok Kauswagan (BOPK).
    In their seven-page joint complaint-affidavit, de Veyra and Sagadal said the two luxury cars were given by Bigfoot Entertainment chairman Michael Gleissner to Osmeña in 2009, based on newspaper accounts and interviews. Osmeña was then mayor.
    Background
    They said Osmeña or his wife did not deny possession of the cars, which were reportedly used for their personal benefits.
    On June 6, 2012, when Osmeña was a congressman, a deed of sale transferring the ownership of one Dodge Charger from Bigfoot to Paulo Osmeña Jacinto, Osmeña’s nephew, was made.
    Another deed of sale was made for the transfer of the other Dodge Charger to Maria Victoria de la Rama, who is Osmeña’s sister.
    The two luxury cars were bought for P250,000 each.
    However, de Veyra and Sagadal said the cost of each cars was around P1.55 million, excluding added taxes and import fees, when it was first bought by Bigfoot from Columbian Autocar Corp. This is based on records of the Land Transportation Office.
    “Even factoring in the cost of depreciation, the price at which Bigfoot sold the vehicle to Osmeña’s relatives is grossly disproportionate and greatly benefits the purchasers (at nearly one-sixth the acquisition cost,” they said.
    “The only conclusion can be that the sales transfers are of nominal consideration because they were merely simulated instruments to hide the donation (indirect gift) by Bigfoot to Osmeña,” they added.
    Past or future favor
    De Veyra and Sagadal said Osmeña’s receiving of the cars, through a purported sale, violates Presidential Decree (PD) 46, which makes it punishable for public officials and employees to receive gifts on any occasion.
    They said Osmeña received the gifts for a past favor like the approval of Bigfoot’s contract of lease for a property at the SRP, or for purposes of future favors.
    “In any case, it stands to reason that no company would sell its high value assets at less than one-sixth of the cost unless it received or expected to receive something from such a high-ranking public official,” they added.
    The investigation officers also said that accepting gifts violates the Revised Penal Code.
    Article 211, or the indirect bribery provision, states that “penalties of prision correccional in its medium and maximum periods, and public censure shall be imposed upon any public officer who shall accept gifts offered to him by reason of his office.”
    Lastly, Osmeña’s receiving of gifts violates Republic Act (RA) 6713, or the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards of Public Officials and Employees.
    Section 7 (d) provides that “public officials and employees shall not solicit or accept, directly or indirectly, any gift, gratuity, favor, entertainment, loan or anything of monetary value from any person in the course of their official duty.”
    Bias
    De Veyra and Sagadal are also filing administrative charges against Osmeña for violating PD 46 and RA 6713, which constitute misconduct.
    Sought for comment about this, Osmeña said he is ready to answer the charges against him.
    “The Ombudsman is very clearly Team Rama to me. You know, (Vice Mayor Edgardo) Labella (former Ombudsman director). They have been running against us. Pero sige lang (That’s okay),” he said.
    Osmeña also said the two cars are not worth P1.55 million, since they are five years old and their model is 2008 yet, which means their value has depreciated.
    “The two cars also don’t have available spare parts here in the country. Kinsa may mopalit ug awto way (Who will buy cars without) spare parts? Pasabot ana, minus gyud ang PRESYO ana (That means, they will sell very cheaply),” he said during the BOPK’s rally in Barangay Guadalupe yesterday afternoon.
    Osmeña also denied having a “sweetheart deal” with Gleissner.
    Mayor Michael Rama, for his part, thanked the Ombudsman that his complaint, which initially asked for a fact-finding investigation, has now been elevated.
    The joint complaint-affidavit made by de Veyra and Sagadal was approved by Alfred Yann Oguis, who is the head of the FIO.
    Published in the Sun.Star Cebu newspaper on March 29, 2016.

Tomas faces raps before ombud | Sun.Star

Has been forever na nya ni si Tomas kung tinud-on jud ni siya sa ombudsman.

we'll see the scattered ani jud.

Nakita naman ang scattered pag 2013, gusto pa ug one more time?

Kani si Tomas naninguha ni siya maka avail ug "Aguinaldo Doctrine" maong gusto maka lingod ug usab. Pero ug way swerte jud magkuyog ni silang bebot ug buendia sa rihas.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    A December 3, 2015 article and then an old one dated August 23, 2014.

On your 2014 article, I wonder what projects (personal) Rama wants to make loans after if ever they pushed through with paying a huge chunk of the loan to LBP since it paying off the amount would allow the City Government to borrow more money from LBP.

How are we going to pay-off the loans when clearly the City missed it's 2014 collection target by more than a Php 1 Billion? (dated Dec. 12, 2014)
    Cuevas: City to miss 2014 revenue target | Cebu News, The Freeman Sections, The Freeman | philstar.com

To further understand Rama's way of thinking, he requested for a Php 13.4 Billion budget for 2015. (dated Dec. 21, 2014)
    Cebu City’s 2015 budget bigger than Makati, Manila outlay | Cebu Daily News

Clearly there is a white elephant in City Hall and elephants belong to the zoo for attractions only.
    On your Dec 2015 article, if we pay the SRP loan, by face value, the city would "save" Php 500 million vs paying the full amount + the Php 500M until 2025.

AND if the city would pay the loan, it would give Rama the right to sell the rest of the SRP lot.

Two items:
    -Php 500 million is peanuts to the land value of the remaining unsold SRP lots be it 2018, 2020 or much more on 2025. Tomas has proven it and the City has already reaped the fruits of Tomas' project.
    -Why does Rama wants the money so much? lack of accomplishments? funding projects? elections? personal?
    My point is regardless of the reason, Rama has not shown a grain of integrity especially in managing the City's funds.
    Until he can prove that he has not squandered our taxes, he does not deserve to be trusted. Balimbing.

PS. I just don't read the papers, but I read between the lines.
    Busy man ko ron so I will make my answer short. That is Over P500 million per year in interest, not one time. As for the other things you mention, either nagpa buang2 lang ka to make Tomas look good, or you really are not as knowledgable as you claim to be. Wish I had more time to answer your claims but I am actually out of town on business. Unlike the paid hacks on this forum, I have to make a living.

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    Busy man ko ron so I will make my answer short. That is Over P500 million per year in interest, not one time. As for the other things you mention, either nagpa buang2 lang ka to make Tomas look good, or you really are not as knowledgable as you claim to be. Wish I had more time to answer your claims but I am actually out of town on business. Unlike the paid hacks on this forum, I have to make a living.
    Attorney ka mam?

11.    Advertisement