Page 37 of 258 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 4s gadgets View Post
    WEW saw a signage having DO it! DUTERTE - Osmeña...

Nice to know Osmeña is backing up Duterte diri sa Cebu.
    I know Tomas Osmena's cousin, Lito Osmena, has expressed his support to Duterte because they seem to share the same idealogy on federalism.

Tomas Osmena will always be an LP.

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    I think you are the one who should get your facts straight. All you have is speculation about Rama's intentions while it is in fact public record that we are being charged over P550 million per year on interest for about P2.6 billion in debt. That would give us an interest rate of almost 20% or just over P1.5 million a day.

Or maybe you can show me how much less we are paying if you don't believe me?
    One who knows history and keeps an open mind who weights ideas intelligently between both sides does not need an explanation for they seek truth from facts.

And clearly Rama is very short sighted and just wants the money clearly for his own personal interests as he has no concrete plans (or even any plan at all) on how to utilize the proceeds.

So to everyone, be careful in entrusting your vote to those who is not transparent and wont spare time to let the ordinary citizen know the details of their plan for the city's constituents.

Translation: Ayaw pa ilad sa plastic for a quick buck.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    And Tomas will be pulled up by supporting Roxas?
    hahaha...nope...why? tomas is better than the LP presidentiable...PLUS, cebuanos know that...political affiliation won't change that...except "maybe" for rama...

- - - Updated - - -

But I do see Tommy getting more desparate as the election draws nearer. This is his ultimate fight for political survival so he wil do almost anything to win.
    hahaha...please don't think ikaw ra kabantay ana...hahaha...his (tomas') mudslinging (nga binata) is getting worse...
    mao bitaw ingon ko nga kung naa lain bisan wa mailhi, maoy akong botaran...kapoy naning mga apilidoha...
    Last edited by kit_cebu; 03-25-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac2 View Post
    One who knows history and keeps an open mind who weights ideas intelligently between both sides does not need an explanation for they seek truth from facts.

And clearly Rama is very short sighted and just wants the money clearly for his own personal interests as he has no concrete plans (or even any plan at all) on how to utilize the proceeds.

So to everyone, be careful in entrusting your vote to those who is not transparent and wont spare time to let the ordinary citizen know the details of their plan for the city's constituents.

Translation: Ayaw pa ilad sa plastic for a quick buck.
    You speak of seeking facts yet all you offer are opinions. You are entitled to you opinion just like I am entitled to mine but please don't try to pass off opinion as fact. You have your opinion of Rama just like I have my opinion of Tomas and believe me, I wish there were someone else running so I would not have to choose the lesser evil (Rama is the lesser evil, of course, in my humble opinion).

But you are right in that eveyone should be careful in who they should vote for and dili jud ta angay magpailad. In the end, we will deserve whomever we elect to office.

Blog Entries
    wa ny laing kapilian aning mayor? kini ra jud 2? update sab mo usahay kung naa man gani ika 3 and I'll check his background

You speak of seeking facts yet all you offer are opinions. You are entitled to you opinion just like I am entitled to mine but please don't try to pass off opinion as fact. You have your opinion of Rama just like I have my opinion of Tomas and believe me, I wish there were someone else running so I would not have to choose the lesser evil (Rama is the lesser evil, of course, in my humble opinion).

But you are right in that eveyone should be careful in who they should vote for and dili jud ta angay magpailad. In the end, we will deserve whomever we elect to office.
    Of course, your opinion is respected.
    But as a responsible istoryan, I would suggest you "back-read first" before making a comment/asking "facts".

There are numerous informative articles and links on the prior pages that would get you your "facts" and so far Rama protagonists have not Provided any positive facts on what Rama did from his two terms be it economically, security, transportation, etc. Except spending money and not accounting for it.

Ha! Clearly doubt Rama to be the lesser evil but more like the pretentious evil.

I hope you can pass my message to him to publish a full accounting of expenditures from his two terms (preferrably in the newspaper)... and also, Tomas is waiting for him to take his challenge for a debate be it a last minute notice, no preparations and.... no notes.

The people of Cebu City deserves someone who does not lie.

You may be right but let's wait and see. But I do see Tommy getting more desparate as the election draws nearer. This is his ultimate fight for political survival so he wil do almost anything to win.
    If you read Tomas' post and interpret it constructively, he is opening himself up for scrutiny from any be it on a debate with Rama or with Rama's entire political slate. That show's trust and strength unlike some other people.

I see Rama getting desperate as he is pushing for more budget from the council which he cannot justify.
    Even the last sale of the SRP lots was a shotgun deal to the head of the purchasing entities as he personally went to Manila to get the check...which he kept and never divulged.

And now Rama wants to sell more. I wonder what flimsy idea he will try to sell noting that even after mentioning it, he has never provided any plans (nor anything concrete) on what do to with the funds.

I hope that when he looses, ipa dayon ang mga cases against him since for two terms, walay agi and transparency ang iyang administration para ma tagam.

Being humans, we are made to decide for ourselves the actions we need to take, this results to being wrong at any point of our lives. This coming election, the people running for office aren't fault free, so please, lets choose the lesser evil.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONOCIETY View Post
    wa ny laing kapilian aning mayor? kini ra jud 2? update sab mo usahay kung naa man gani ika 3 and I'll check his background
    VM Labella sunod mayor. No more bopk cultic deception.

Wa jud kay mahimo dodong adolph kay kabalo man ka sakto ko. And by the way, ikaw man ang naguna ug manginsulto. If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it too. Am just happy I got my point across, if not to you, then at least to the other readers of this thread.
    LOL? nang insulto? im not the one calling names here (BOGO)

Your point is purely pointless, your judging your opinion on an elementary mentality LOL

11.    Advertisement