Default Software-based Versus Hardware-based Pisonet

I have once tried a pisonet business before. Based on my experience, ang purpose sa pisonet is to make cafe business automated. Di na kinahanglan ug bantay. If naa man, tighatag lang ug sensilyo. Here are the advantages:

1. Software can implement filter para if mgfire ug daghan nga coin signal ang coin slot, counted as 1 pa gihapon. Sa hardware-based, usahay 1 coin insertion multiplies many times.

2. In case of brownout, time credits is still available so user cant trick you to gain advantage.

3. Software can implement actions in case of timeouts, like killing running applications to after 2 minutes and shutdown at 5 minutes.

4. Software can generate reports, like total income and can be sent to owner via email.

5. Software can be programmed for promos.

6. Kung maguba and coin slot, magamit pa gihapon ang computer gamit ang time code.

Disadvantages:

1. It may be hacked. But since Windows 7, it is easy to implement good security that will defeat almost all forms of tricks.

2. CPU and memory usage. Well, this varies depending on the software. Mine only consumes 2% to 5 % of the CPU and 30MB of memory. With the advent of multi-core processors and 64 bit versions of Windows, this can never be a problem.

What do you think guys?

If ganahan mo sa software nga gamit nako, please visit the link below.

OcnarfCoinCafe Software

Good software is really important for every business. It has to be reliable, suitable and accurate. I have some cases when we have problems with the software and it really has damage on a business. But, all in all, the software makes all processes easier and faster, but it will be if only you have a good software

3.    Advertisement