Default Information Needed

I just need information regarding this woman. Fellow istoryans i really need your help.

[img width=333 height=500]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/buangcla/DSC01115.jpg[/img]

That is the photo of our maid who stole 6,000 from us and including my cellphone. Any information you can provide against the whereabouts of this person is really needed. A reward is given to the one who can provide information on her capture.

I am bringing this up to the police for her arrest. Any information given will be considered classified.

Default Re: Information Needed

Pilay premyo sir ?

Bitaw joking aside , let the PROPER AUTHORITIES do their job . Bisan naka-ila mi ana niya or kabalo mi asa na siya makit-an , dili man ko mo SULTI kay I myself dont know you either . Not that you are a BAD PERS but we / I dont know you . basin ug naa diay ka lain na AGENDA towards her and the STOLEN MONEY and CELLPHONE are only BAITS para mi mo COOPERATE .

Ipa blotter na lang na .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Do you have any idea kung taga-asa ni siya? How long have she been working for you? It's a lot easier to trace her whereabouts if you know some and could post some valuable info here in istorya. Mamasi lang ta, basin diay naay mga istoryans nga makatabang. But reporting it to the proper authorities and giving them any info you know is more appropriate. Let them give her what she deserves and at the same time, you can still save some amount because you'll no longer be giving any rewards. :mrgreen:

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

Springfield makes a good point. Please course this through the proper authorities.

Locked.

5.    Advertisement