Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

I had to buy an airplane ticket going to manila worth 4,000 an hour before his "flight" (as per my not so useful sources), so I could only enter the airport and stop him from leaving.. and just when I found out he wasn't at that fvkin airport but rather at the sea port. So drove all the way to the seaport from the airport for 30 min just to be able to catch the boat. Drove my car with a max speed of 120 km/hr from mactan to the pier. Akong singot, akong luha og akong kakulba dili mabangbang. when I got there, mao pay paglarga sa hinampak nga 2go.. that feeling nga kung pwde ra languyon , gilangoy ko na jud toh. but yeah, that was the worst and is definitely the last time ill do something VERY stupid for the sake of an unworthy love. Ako nalang jud tingali mupatay kaysa ako ang mamatay.

stupid things as per Plato "Love is a serious mental deceased" so yeah you are already stupid bisan wala pakay gibuhat hahaha

For now I could make a thousand stupid excuses just to talk to her by any chance.

Kana lng sa kay craz2x pa man. hahaha

4.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12