Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: There is no place like SIARGAO ISLAND.

@botyok

no probs dude i will post some pics next time.. .

up! :mrgreen:

up.. .up..in a way!

does anybody know about big game fishing in siargao??...like the rates, and the equip(do u bring your own or rent)
    thnx

@Si0_pa0

As far as i recall last year there was an international game fishing competition, and im sure next year again but i dont have any schedule yet. and im just sure further details you can check it at www.siargaoislands.com. Some bring their own equipments and there also you can have it rented. in fact, there are lots of foreigner go to pacific for game fishing and catches huge size of fish. Siargao Island is blessed with abundance of fish and nice coral reefs.

surf siargao!

i wanna go to siargao sumtime soon for sure and iL contact you hehehe make sure you give me discount packages hehehe later!

@spawngurl

so sure no problem and i will personally tour you around and see what siargao island has to offer! hehehe! and to give you an idea the best time to go there is summer (Lent), August-November (Surfing Competition lots of inline activities like international surfing competition, bikini open, battle of the bands, street party and alot more..) December (nice very big waves). and if want to learn to learn surfing there is no problem because we have waves in all year around! compare to Baler, La Union, Daet, Samar and Lanuza they have only season. so come and visit na bring your friends with you... .surf siargao!

bro...kindly post your contact number so that in case we're gonna plan for Siargao Island trip...we will just inform you....and you will be our guide in there. thanks bro...SIARGAO is also one of the place im longing to visit there someday...thanks for the informations about SIARGAO bro....

@tingloy05

sure no problem. you can contact me with this number 09185038734. no problem with the guide i can personally roam you around.. .

really did u try boracay or mactan island

@kawatan

sori brew i never been to mactan, i visited boracay once but i find it over crowded with people and reason going to places like these is escape from city stress but in boracay i felt the same. siargao island is perfect place to visit since it is a huge island there are lots of place to roam around if you to surfing...crystal clear beaches...naked island...hidden cove...magestic rock formations...lagoons... and many more this is the perfect place to visit.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast