Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Viper View Post
    duterte imung 1, then macros imung 2. ganon.?

SA UNANG HANGYU PALANG NI DUTERTE, "pls vote for my tandem cayetano" WA NIMU TUMANA..
    NYA KARUN U CALL YOSELVES "duterte supporters".? asa dapit ka na duterte supp ana.? paki xplain..

pag tan.aw naku sa VP debate, ma ilhan nmu ang batasan ni marcos.. +APILIDU ray iyang gi saligan.?!
    Sa ako lang kay, base sa achievements ba, i support sa candidate nga naay klaro na agi, that's why i choose DU30 and BBM. In debate, para nako dili debate ang tawag ana if kada naa question, dili sulusyon ang imu tubag kundi ang bati na nabuhat sa uban. Dili kay pro BBM ko or unsa but im basing lang sa achievements..

Quote Originally Posted by harveyboie View Post
    Sa ako lang kay, base sa achievements ba, i support sa candidate nga naay klaro na agi, that's why i choose DU30 and BBM. In debate, para nako dili debate ang tawag ana if kada naa question, dili sulusyon ang imu tubag kundi ang bati na nabuhat sa uban. Dili kay pro BBM ko or unsa but im basing lang sa achievements..
    dili na dapat high criteria ang achievements as legislator sa pagka VP.being a VP has nothing to do with laws anymore. if nilansar guro pagka senador or congressman then maayo na nga criteria. remember a VP is the co-pilot of the nation and an extension which is led by the president. that is why duterte has over and over again reiterated to vote for cayetano, he said, if you don't vote for cayetano, don't vote for him.he has said this a thousand times already. that is because it is important for a VP and Prez to see eye to eye and have mutual respect. on duterte's term if ever he wins, his VP will be a big part on it. if ever dili mudaug si cayetano as VP, he would have a hard time. and then people would expect results from him.bash dayon. sus maria.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Sorry bro, I don't know how to make one.

Ako sad, nagduha2x na bitaw ko ni bong-bong, daghan kayo critics gud, labi na sa iyang amahan. I for one am strongly against atong gibuhat sa iyang amahan.

Nangita rako ug tawo nga tarong2x pud gamay..
    Would you happen to know or show a link sa lista sa iyang mga nabuhat bro? Aside lang sa iyang project nga sustainable energy nga wind turbine?

As for Cayetano man gud, dili kayo concrete ang iyang mga nabuhat, but more on the side of law making and passing. mao ra pud na ako-a. Maayo ta nay maka give light ug unsa gyud ang mga achievements aning mga tawhana para ma himbisan.
    when it comes to achievements, i think we should see to the point of the positions they had ang ibangga sa ilang achievements.
    like what you said nga sustainable energy sa ilocos, it's not really kang BBM i guess, di man na iyang function as senador mag prioritize ana. and like for Cayetano, law making & passing it is kay mao man iya trabaho as senador.

Quote Originally Posted by iampaul07 View Post
    when it comes to achievements, i think we should see to the point of the positions they had ang ibangga sa ilang achievements.
    like what you said nga sustainable energy sa ilocos, it's not really kang BBM i guess, di man na iyang function as senador mag prioritize ana. and like for Cayetano, law making & passing it is kay mao man iya trabaho as senador.
    do you mean the wind turbines sa ilocos? it is not really sustainable. it is environment friendly renewable, but not sustainable actually.

Wind Energy Pros and Cons - Energy Informative

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    dili na dapat high criteria ang achievements as legislator sa pagka VP.being a VP has nothing to do with laws anymore. if nilansar guro pagka senador or congressman then maayo na nga criteria. remember a VP is the co-pilot of the nation and an extension which is led by the president. that is why duterte has over and over again reiterated to vote for cayetano, he said, if you don't vote for cayetano, don't vote for him.he has said this a thousand times already. that is because it is important for a VP and Prez to see eye to eye and have mutual respect. on duterte's term if ever he wins, his VP will be a big part on it. if ever dili mudaug si cayetano as VP, he would have a hard time. and then people would expect results from him.bash dayon. sus maria.

Yes sir i know, dili na taas ug criteria ang pagka legislator,, but i believe BBM became vice governor and governor of Ilocos Norte and makita man sa iya agi pud na ninindot ang Ilocos, and became first class province. VP is co pilot sa Pres, mao sad dapat ang VP naa experience sa executive and nindot ang execution. I dont think BBM will be hindrance to DU30 if he wins. Tinuod ingon jud si DU30 na dapat mobotar pud ni Cayetano, but sorry to say, mao ni order ni DU30 na dili jud nako masunod, kay dili kaayu ko convince ni Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by iampaul07 View Post
    Si BBM na nga project sir when he was governor of Ilocos Norte. Thoungh not sustainable, but helpful samot na karon na kulang ang energy sa Phils.

Yes sir i know, dili na taas ug criteria ang pagka legislator,, but i believe BBM became vice governor and governor of Ilocos Norte and makita man sa iya agi pud na ninindot ang Ilocos, and became first class province. VP is co pilot sa Pres, mao sad dapat ang VP naa experience sa executive and nindot ang execution. I dont think BBM will be hindrance to DU30 if he wins. Tinuod ingon jud si DU30 na dapat mobotar pud ni Cayetano, but sorry to say, mao ni order ni DU30 na dili jud nako masunod, kay dili kaayu ko convince ni Alan.
    that is a bold assumption boss. the problem is kung mo conclude tag assumptions and then when it fails we blame duterte noh?

just to give you a scenario sa ilocos sir, the marcos family has lorded over ilocos for so long. they are in that seat for so long already.and when your are in that seat that long, you are bound to do things. and no, the wind turbines are not a good example sorry to say. the only opposition they have is the ortega's which is basically non-existent. ok let us give BBM the benefit of the doubt. since na mentionn nimo iya nabuhat pagka VGov ug Gov, unsa man iya nabuhat in that position boss nga nakapadani nimo ni BBM? it would be nice if you could share. just to make it clear, i am not trolling you, i don't hate BBM, i just like APC more.

that is a bold assumption boss. the problem is kung mo conclude tag assumptions and then when it fails we blame duterte noh?

just to give you a scenario sa ilocos sir, the marcos family has lorded over ilocos for so long. they are in that seat for so long already.and when your are in that seat that long, you are bound to do things. and no, the wind turbines are not a good example sorry to say. the only opposition they have is the ortega's which is basically non-existent. ok let us give BBM the benefit of the doubt. since na mentionn nimo iya nabuhat pagka VGov ug Gov, unsa man iya nabuhat in that position boss nga nakapadani nimo ni BBM? it would be nice if you could share. just to make it clear, i am not trolling you, i don't hate BBM, i just like APC more.

For me sir, i dont blame people man sad, if sayup ko, i admit sayup ko na gipili nako si BBM kay hindrance diay siya ni DU30.

Para nako sad, good example ang wind turbines, because it help many. I dont like to mentions kaayu sa iyaha nabuhat kay I am not campaigning jud sa iyaha. Mao lang na, siya ra ako butaran kay naa koy nakita na agi niya. I dont hate APC or other candidates. I will just vote for BBM, because Im convinced.

For me sir, i dont blame people man sad, if sayup ko, i admit sayup ko na gipili nako si BBM kay hindrance diay siya ni DU30.

Para nako sad, good example ang wind turbines, because it help many. I dont like to mentions kaayu sa iyaha nabuhat kay I am not campaigning jud sa iyaha. Mao lang na, siya ra ako butaran kay naa koy nakita na agi niya. I dont hate APC or other candidates. I will just vote for BBM, because Im convinced.
    sorry to say boss pero those turbines doesn't work sa tibuok pilipinas. daghan parts sa ato nasud sige kaigo sa bagyo.dali ra kaayo na madamage. wind turbines occupies a lot of land and generate very little. that is the sad truth about it.

sige boss, isulti lang daw unsa imo nakita niya besides the turbines. it would be nice to know from your perspective. im sure you know kung unsa imo nakita niya. let us know and share pud. we are all open minded here anyway. you don't have to campaign for him anyway.

i admire pud boss nga you don't blame anyone for your mistakes. ang problem man pud gud is when it is a mistake, dili raman ikaw apektado pud.daghan man apektado and admitting your mistake doesn't help. there is an Either Or conundrum hinuon ani. im not saying voting for BBM is a mistake.we will never know. cayetano might end up opposing du30 we'll never know, there is a percentage he might or he might not. but with cayetano i could say the risks are quite low do you think? he was endorsed by duterte anyway. du30 has mentioned also that cayetano is his opposition. he knows cayetano opposes him from time to time.check and balance so to speak. but as duterte said, they agree more, more than they disagree.

additional question boss, again im not trolling you or anything, i am not trying to offend you. but since nimention kag criteria's, did you ever consider also ang mga nabuhat nilang robredo ug cayetano before ka ni pabor ni BBM?
    Last edited by digitalsuperman; 04-13-2016 at 10:27 AM.

sorry to say boss pero those turbines doesn't work sa tibuok pilipinas. daghan parts sa ato nasud sige kaigo sa bagyo.dali ra kaayo na madamage. wind turbines occupies a lot of land and generate very little. that is the sad truth about it.

sige boss, isulti lang daw unsa imo nakita niya besides the turbines. it would be nice to know from your perspective. im sure you know kung unsa imo nakita niya. let us know and share pud. we are all open minded here anyway. you don't have to campaign for him anyway.

i admire pud boss nga you don't blame anyone for your mistakes. ang problem man pud gud is when it is a mistake, dili raman ikaw apektado pud.daghan man apektado and admitting your mistake doesn't help. there is an Either Or conundrum hinuon ani. im not saying voting for BBM is a mistake.we will never know. cayetano might end up opposing du30 we'll never know, there is a percentage he might or he might not. but with cayetano i could say the risks are quite low do you think? he was endorsed by duterte anyway. du30 has mentioned also that cayetano is his opposition. he knows cayetano opposes him from time to time.check and balance so to speak. but as duterte said, they agree more, more than they disagree.

additional question boss, again im not trolling you or anything, i am not trying to offend you. but since nimention kag criteria's, did you ever consider also ang mga nabuhat nilang robredo ug cayetano before ka ni pabor ni BBM?

absolutely sir, dili siya mo work tibuok pilipinas and turbines kay mas focus siya sa needs sa iya province since siya ang governor didto. and sakto pud occupies a lot of land but not for the whole country, but to think these turbines kay naa dapit sa shore, so i dont think na mokawat jud kaayu siya ug space. not only beneficial siya through energy, but also ni benefit sad siya thru tourists destination. sakto pud na dili jud ni sustainable pero the idea there kay makatabang siya. imagine if wala ni, samot ka kuwang ang energy, kulang naman gane bisag karon. also, cheaper pud ni para sa consumer kay by nature man ang pag generate, just correct me if im wrong. Yes sir, i consider sa nahimu sa uban candidates, not only BBM and for cayetano, wala koy nakita na nahimu niya (except sa mga laws iya gi pass as congressman and senator), kang robredo,sa akoa lang, dili jud siya pwede kang DU30,, sa akoa lang ni. But anyways, laen2 man jud ta ug VP, we vote by kinsa ato nakita na OK, and mao na si BBM ako nauyunan.

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast