Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default The Danger of the Irrelevant Peaceful Muslims.

Let political lecturer Brigitte Gabriel explain the point to you.

the familiarity of this type of post is strong...

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    the familiarity of this type of post is strong...
    This is the the other personality out of 5 maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Echelnalf View Post
    This is the the other personality out of 5 maybe
    a multiple personally of some sort...

the woman in the video has multiple personality?

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi View Post
    the woman in the video has multiple personality?
    They are talking about you

For me ok lang naman yung mga muslim e, kaso hindi talaga sila pare parehas ng adyenda. Meron din talagang sobrang mahal nila yung religion nila hindi nila alam nakakasakit na sila ng kapwa which is hindi maganda para sa ibang tao at ibang religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    They are talking about you
    me? LOL. Is there something wrong sa post ngano ako man inyo gi atake?

ah now i get it, LOL. Can I also say nga na paranoid lang mo sigoro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dhie221 View Post
    For me ok lang naman yung mga muslim e, kaso hindi talaga sila pare parehas ng adyenda. Meron din talagang sobrang mahal nila yung religion nila hindi nila alam nakakasakit na sila ng kapwa which is hindi maganda para sa ibang tao at ibang religion.
    hindi naman lahat ng mga muslims masama, the point ng statement ng babae is you don't need all of them to topple down a country.

Quote Originally Posted by dhie221 View Post
    ISLAM is RELIGION BORN in Blood and Sword! According to my History class at MSU High School,

our teacher is a devout muslim,a professor teaching world history in MSU College.

o "Fight them until there is no more Fitnah (non-Islamic belief) and all worship is for Allah (alone)." (Sura 2:193)

so do not expect the Islam fundamentalist and Islam Extremist to respect you and your rights of other religion.

Islam - Blood on the Sword
    Last edited by butitoy; 11-16-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butitoy View Post
    ISLAM is RELIGION BORN in Blood and Sword! According to my History class at MSU High School,

our teacher is a devout muslim,a professor teaching world history in MSU College.

o "Fight them until there is no more Fitnah (non-Islamic belief) and all worship is for Allah (alone)." (Sura 2:193)

so do not expect the Islam fundamentalist and Islam Extremist to respect you and your rights of other religion.

Islam - Blood on the Sword

If you are a Muslim it is not recommended for you to live in any non-Islamic nations, but if you have decided to make a residence be sure to build Muslim communities in your area and if you have the power and the means, then it is your responsibility to turn the nation to a Muslim Country.

well that's what I have heard from a Tausug Muslim scholar who now lives in KSA.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast