WE HAVE A DAILY OPEN HOUSE. Visit us anytime between 7am-1pm.
IT'S A ONE-DAY PROCESS!!! Competitive package awaits you.
WALK-IN NOW WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

Kindly bring an updated copy of your resume, pen, valid I.D, and copy of TOR/Diploma/Grades.

3 best things about the role:

Career: Fujitsu - Service Desk Division offers a structured career path for all its support agents. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will first get the opportunity to provide high-level customer service to our clients globally. You will be trained and exposed to globally competitive skills and tools such as call and email handling, incident management (ITIL standards) and standard service management software that will prepare you for bigger roles in the Infrastracture Division. Then, in 2 years or shorter, you can explore more Technical roles in Fujitsu.

Culture: In Fujitsu, you will work with IT professionals who are serious about their jobs, but sometimes don't take themselves seriously. You will collaborate with fun colleagues and supportive mentors who will help you get along in our dynamic culture. You will enjoy your day-to-day work in the office as you deal with clients and business partners who are objective and encouraging.

Challenge: If you want to grow and excel in Customer Support and Client Management and further develop your technical skills in Desktop Support, Microsoft OS, Active Directory and MS Exchange, then this job is for you! Fujitsu believes that possibilities are infinite and so are the challenges. If you think you have the right mindset and attitude for this job, then please click Apply below.

We require at least:
-2yrs in College in any course
-At least 2 yrs experience in Technical and Helpdesk Support gained from ICT, BPO/Shared Services environment.
-Knowledge in Active Directory, Remote Desktop, ITIL know-how is an edge.
-Okay with shifting schedule and extended work hours.
-Willing to be assigned in BGC, Taguig City.

Recruitment Site
ADDRESS!!!

11F Net Square Bldg. 3rd Ave. 28th St. Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. (We are near MIND MUSEUM)...
or you may PM me for your contact details and I'll call you.... or visitFujitsu Philippines
Any questions/concerns, feel free to pm me!
You can also send your resumes at k.juarez@ph.fujitsu.com.
God Speed!