Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 919899100101102103104111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1414

Thread: Pokemon Go

Quote Originally Posted by blu bizcuitz View Post
    Nagkadaghan ang Dragonite tungod aning buddy system...boring na kaayo kay kasagaran Dragonite or Snorlax ang mga gym leader pirmi. buset

Pity those people who cheats...paila lang gyud unsa ka tapolan mga kugtong gamit pa ug Radar, Mapa2x ug Sightings Group...where's the fun in that? I'm only level 22 but I'm enjoying it even hinay ang progress...excitement and thrill is always present whenever I play...only 25% of my day is spent playing PoGo since I have a job to prioritized to.

Looking forward to Niantics balancing the game soon...and the Generation 2 is just around the corner too
    The buddy system is really helpful for those who just can't have access to places that have rare pokemon like rivers, piers, and other places that have abundant water biomes for farming dratini. Good na nagka daghan, it means people now have more access to a very good attacker, Dragonite.

Actually, dragonite is a poor defender in my opinion. Iyahang downside in this game is really his weakness to ice. My 1300+ dewgong and cloyster can easily beat those those 2K dragonites in gyms. His charge moves can easily be dodged also. Plus, his HP, it's just not that high

For me radars are an alternative compared to the thing (whatever it's called) that's in the game. The only reason people are using radars is because the game doesn't have a working tracker system. I don't consider it cheating in my opinion, when it's just a solution that gamers are using for the lack of a decent tracker in the game. When the beta tracker that's being tested in San Francisco rolls out (if it rolls out), those radars would be useless.

FUN is subjective. I've seen people who play just to complete their pokedex. I've seen people who play just to take funny pictures of pokemon in compromising situations. then there are those hardcore players who take their time to build their team to make them stronger and capable of fighting and defending gyms.

Bottomline, Play however you want to play the game. If people are using a radar, then let them. That for them is considered fun. At least, people are still playing here sa Cebu. There's no one way to play the game.

Releasing Gen 2 before streamlining the ton of problems the game has at the moment is such a bad idea, imho.

niantic should be doing updates that are useful not cosmetics. buddy pokemon is useful pero more on pa cute ra ghapon.

Just sharing a bubble strategy to increase gym prestige points by 1000XP/minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5LVthIKWb4

The point of the bubblestrat is that no need to use potions and revives to raise the gym prestige points.
    Last edited by xyberblue; 10-03-2016 at 09:48 PM.

kung pas2 mu loading ang pokemon pareho ka pas2 sa COC, nindot unta kaau ni..maau unta ma update nila.

FUN is subjective. I've seen people who play just to complete their pokedex.
    Mao sad ako goal nga ma kompleto ako pokedex... Nigamay na ako interes kay wala na lain Pokemon mogawas... bisag Snorlax or Dragonite wala ghapon...

Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    Mao sad ako goal nga ma kompleto ako pokedex... Nigamay na ako interes kay wala na lain Pokemon mogawas... bisag Snorlax or Dragonite wala ghapon...
    gamiti ug Tutu app + real-time pokemap like https://sgpokemap.com... macompleto lagi na imong pokedex

Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    How about mag evolve kag Dratini to Dragonite, possible? or Gamay ra'g candy?
    Dragonite spawns daw where Clefairy spawns. Mu spawn siya daw sa mga tag-as nga areas.
    Have you been to other new places?

Guys tag pila ipa load ninyo sa smart kanang naa man koy pocket wifi then ako gamit ron kay tag 10 ra kada adlaw sakto naman ang 45mb. Hehe naa pa moy lain ikaSuggest? para Pokemon Go ha syempre.

Blog Entries
    Unsa nga radar inyong gigamit? Wala namay mo work nga Radar app.. hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tatskie View Post
    gamiti ug Tutu app + real-time pokemap like https://sgpokemap.com... macompleto lagi na imong pokedex
    Singapore raman ang imong link bro. naay para Cebu ana?

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Unsa nga radar inyong gigamit? Wala namay mo work nga Radar app.. hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

Singapore raman ang imong link bro. naay para Cebu ana?
    Bag-o ra gyud ga-update ang niantic. Gipangblock na ang mga bot. Pero murag ok pa ang sa android na gps spoof. Balik swipe napud ta ani .

Last edited by tatskie; 10-07-2016 at 01:48 PM.

11.    Advertisement