Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RUSH!!

Default RUSH!!

RUSH is one of my all time favorite progressive rock bands out there. Are any of you fans of RUSH? If so, you would be happy to hear they have a new double disc dvd being released on Nov 22nd to celebrate their 30th anniversary called RUSH-R30. My friend is the greatest there is and got ahold of an advanced copy fo the dvd for me because she works at umvd and I promise you fans won't be dissapointed. The high-quality of the sound and video production allows you to enjoy their 2004 Germany concert even more, with it being shot in high definition. The dvd also contains the bands music and interviews over the past years. Its a terrific dvd. Here is an article I found if you feel like checking it out: : http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Relea...y/rush_r30.htm

Default Re: RUSH!!

I've been listening to Rush since '92. Great band. YYZ still blows me away 'til now.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Hey Tama Drumster... I'm a TAMA user too..

- I'm also a big RUSH fan... have almost all their CD's and Videos.. saw them several times... Nag huwat sab ko anang R30 since its announced release.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Blog Entries

I too listen to RUSH and i like watching how Neil Peart plays the Drums... Maayo gyud, limpyo.

I like Roll The Bones & Tom Sawyer...

In the end, cowards are those who follow the dark side.

Power Trio. What they do is what really a band should do.
    I love La Villa Strangiato. Great melodic bass lines, mind boggling drumming, and Alex's flying guitar.

ganahan ko sa guitar parts ni alex lifeson, nindot kaayo..

yup. lupad kaau na bugnaw. murag jetplane. haskang lami-a. everytime sum-ulan nko maminaw ug shred typ music na nagkalata lang ang pyrotechnics sa fretboard, minaw/tan-aw dayn ko rush, yeah! no unnecessary fuzz, just enough. only throwing fast runs occassionally.....

Definitely seeing RUSH Live in concert is an experience all on its own and something that I would love to experience again. Alex Lifeson, Geddy Lee, and Neil Peart are an amazing talented individuals who should be an inspiration to other musicians to have longevity and success for years to come.

Got the R30 last Tuesday (11/22) ... got the double DVD and double CD package... great packaging.. naay libre autographed guitar picks.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

bai ezra naa man toy album ang rush pero puro kuno to mga covers...... wa ko mopalit kay di ko ganahan kung mo cover silag mga songs ...........

any comments ato nga album bai?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast