Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    what do you mean boss? mobayad ka basta magpa register ka sa iya site? What do you get in return boss?
    ou boss pareha sa gi ingun ni sir @Butitor magbayad ka membership para maka kuha kag tips gikan niya what and when to buy stock bla bla hahaha mao rajud ako nahibaw.an pero atleast makakuha kag tips mu asenso pud ka in the long run .

Quote Originally Posted by Butitor View Post
    From what I ve read kung magpamember tagaan kag tips/hints unsang stock ang maayo performance ug when to sell and buy. I love his intentions man, mao ng nangutana ko whh some hate him. Hehe usa na nga mura daw siyag correct
    u can get that info for free sa imo broker.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicare View Post
    ou boss pareha sa gi ingun ni sir @Butitor magbayad ka membership para maka kuha kag tips gikan niya what and when to buy stock bla bla hahaha mao rajud ako nahibaw.an pero atleast makakuha kag tips mu asenso pud ka in the long run .

ah no wonder kung daghan ang mag lagot niya..

But still I like his books.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicare View Post
    nagpalit sad kog book niya pero bitin man puro mga story medyo networking style lang pud iyaha nga mu pa register ka nya payment every month pero atleast naa kay malearn niya while gabayad ka instead nga sa mga networking jud nga mamaligya ug products da pangilad hehe
    EVERY MONTH diay ang payment? abi nko 1 time lang. if every month, sakit2x sad esp if gamay ang "capital" mahurot ra sige bayad. tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities View Post
    EVERY MONTH diay ang payment? abi nko 1 time lang. if every month, sakit2x sad esp if gamay ang "capital" mahurot ra sige bayad. tsk tsk
    murag naa man guro 1 time ug per month ma'm wala lang ko sure hehe refer ra ko sa ako nahinumduman wala nako nag search karon . Kay sa una nag balak ko mu apil mam niya student paman ko di makaya sa ako allowance ang per month nga membership ug 1 time ug naa.

confirmed nga monthly daw payment. . .

I think one reason why people hate him is this: people are envious of his success.

Based on the criticisms, that he is not ngilngig expert whatever...but he talks like he is kinsa nga ngilngig nga expert...so a lot of people feel he is not that much smarter. He is not amazing, but he gets paid 300k to speak in one event.

Wow. most of us can work years and not save that much. So people feel bad that he is not that smarter than us but he is successful and he gets paid for saying what he says.

I read the opening in one of his books, i am amazed with his story of living simply in his younger years, up to the point of him getting married. I dont know if i will agree with what he is teaching,,i'll update this when i finish the book.

What i notice in his talk is that he teaches the same ideas that you find in other speakers...like Tony Robbins.

I bought and read some of his books. See BlogPh.net: Search results for bo sanchez - All Post . But I don't plan on subscribing to their membership club. I will start following his stock tips in the near future though. Their stock suggestions are more on long term ones, not active/aggressive trading types. Ang target nila ay to let it sit for at least 20 years, pang-retirement.

You'll have to pay for the monthly membership for his site. The tips given are actually lists of stocks to buy and what price to sell. It is actually a model portfolio, almost similar from the model portfolio from COL. It's not that people hate him, its just that "their" premise, why do the people have to pay for something when in fact, he can just share to others as to what he is sharing in his so called "feasts."

not a fan
    afaik most of the proceeds from his website goes to charity.
    you are just like donating but you are getting newsletters

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast