Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default How wealthy is Bo Sanchez and why others hate him?

Aside from his religious charm I always see his personal finance mentoring from books to internet blogs. So how rich is he now and why others try to pull him down? Is it because of his "utopian" ideas?

Bro, I don't have idea how much he worth. But in regards to the 2nd query, I guess it's human nature. As the saying goes, you can't please everybody. No matter how pure your intention is, others will still doubt you. Try to google Jesus and you will see negative comments also.

I personally don't hate him since I know he's bread and butter is from public speaking (300k upwards per event?) and I heard him say this in one of his speaking engagements - that means he's an honest person.

I'm not too sure on listening to his advise about business though that he has not had personal experience with.

I dont hate him. Indifferent ko niya. But kung makadala siyag storya mura man gud siyag kinsang ngilngiga na fund manager / financial analyst. Anyone old enough will remember him as that guy from Kerygyma. Nag rebranding ra na siya lately and suddenly financial guru na siya.

And daghan na siyag followers na kung makastorya murag kinsa siya na ngilngig sa financial market. Which he isnt. He is just a charismatic speaker. I think mao nang maka attract siya ug haters.

I guess the reason why a lot of people don't like him is because a lot of people want to be like him.
    Maybe another factor kay he's not really a hands on stock market practitioner or if ever he is, mas daghan pa ang mas maayo compared niya.
    On my end, hate is not the right term. I don't even care about him. I admire him though because I believe his intentions are noble and whether we like it or not, daghan siya ug nausab nga mindset ug kinabuhi (through his advocacy).
    Wherever we go there will be haters. We just can't please everybody. For some, daoton nila si Bro. Bo to uplift themselves.
    Bro. Bo and Edward Lee (CEO of COL Financial) are close friends hence there's the connection between Bro. Bo and the stock market.

I invest in the stock market and now Im a maid.

Naa koy couple of books niya pero wala pa koy financial nga book niya. Dili pud guro mag dugo akong mata ug utok binasa ana iya financial nga book oizt.. hehehe

nagpalit sad kog book niya pero bitin man puro mga story medyo networking style lang pud iyaha nga mu pa register ka nya payment every month pero atleast naa kay malearn niya while gabayad ka instead nga sa mga networking jud nga mamaligya ug products da pangilad hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicare View Post
    nagpalit sad kog book niya pero bitin man puro mga story medyo networking style lang pud iyaha nga mu pa register ka nya payment every month pero atleast naa kay malearn niya while gabayad ka instead nga sa mga networking jud nga mamaligya ug products da pangilad hehe

what do you mean boss? mobayad ka basta magpa register ka sa iya site? What do you get in return boss?

From what I ve read kung magpamember tagaan kag tips/hints unsang stock ang maayo performance ug when to sell and buy. I love his intentions man, mao ng nangutana ko whh some hate him. Hehe usa na nga mura daw siyag correct

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast