Default Sunday reflections, Daily reflections ---- let's post them here

Let me start

The homily of the Holy Mass today is so touching. It is encouraging us to consider the decision of being a Christian a personal choice. In 53 countries, being a Christian is a crime. The question at these countries for the Christians is - Are you a Christian? The question for us Christians here in the Philippines is - Will you follow Christ? Will you follow what would always be right morally despite the modern set-up?

We can have a choice of not hearing a mass. What can make us decide to hear a mass? There are personal reasons. Once in a while, once a week we can have a time for purification. Our past, present and future is not perfect. It is in a Holy Mass that we can feel forgiven and purified. There are things which are beyond our control at this modern age. It is in a Holy Mass that I will not be judged. It is also a time for celebration. Today, it is the birthday of my auntie and uncle. It is through a Holy Mass that we can celebrate the gift of family and make the day, the week special. It is in a Holy Mass that we renew our convictions to be kind and good. It is a time to remember our departed loved ones. It is a time to celebrate the memories shared with Lola Aling and Ondong Neil-neil. It is a time of thanksgiving, looking at my timecard, I will thanking God for good health and monetary blessings. It is also a time for fellowship. I might be attending the mass alone. I know that there are others who are of the same situation as me - hearing the mass independently. Cheers to Independent Singles and Handmaids like me.
    I thought I would not be able to recover and appreciate a time on my own. Yet, looking at these single ladies and handmaids - I realized that a mass can still be enjoyed independently. It is in the mass that you will be reminded that you have the support group, each one has her/his own challenges and victories. It is also a time to evangelize and serve. And most of all, it is a time to lift up all the desires of the heart, good health for me and for family and friends, good education and good values for my children, perseverance to deliver a good performance at work, energy to exercise, discipline to eat healthy, fulfilling activities at free time, happiness, contentment, joy and peace of mind.

Glad to have chosen to hear a mass after work today. I had a good memory from my encounter with today's homily & readings and from the entire Eucharistic celebration. Jesus, it is my personal choice to follow you and to declare that I am striving to follow you. It is hard especially when dealing with difficult customers. I should have a better way and morally nice way of venting out. Hayyzzz....

Happy 23th of August. Thank you for the entire work week. Thank you for family & friends. Praise You Jesus forever!

A death of a courageous person is the birth of courage for the sleeping nation. It is definitely challenging to stand to the responsibilities of a well to do family. There will always be a less traveled road. You can decide to blend in and act that you have not seen, heard and known dirty self interests amongst the personalities in the political sphere. Yet, our dear Ninoy Aquino chose to speak out. Knowledge is power & power comes with a great responsibility. To be called for an active role in the society is challenging. Glad to have been called for a private kind of role, lesser responsibilities, lesser challenges. Yet, there is still the question – how can I contribute for the making of good news and history. Ninoy Aquino is an inspiration to live up to its striking and respected significance and that is to safeguard democracy. Democracy begins on having the information required to determine if the government and the nation is doing good. Democracy is about having the voice and the equal opportunity for the betterment of the nation. It is on the chance to be empowered. Let us safeguard each other’s empowerment and live a life saying that life is indeed worth living for.

For the Ninoy Aquino Day

Ang homily yesterday talks about forever ....

May forever ni God

Can you tell to God... I am sexy, my Lord. You are created me one.

Yesterday lecture was about making Jesus Christ as center in every part of our life. We've been reminded that we should honor God in everything that we do.

Yesterday's message is to make a difference which is being a salt and light to the world...

Be thankful with the values that continuously guide you in life. It is easy to say I'll give in to my being a human being, yet the gift of self control together with the peace and joy one can get from living a clean life will make you feel victorious when you choose God over evil. Praise Him. I love self discovery.

8.    Advertisement