Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of dating and/or getting into a relationship with a married man?

Sa panahon karon daghan na kaayo kitang nabasahan na balita about women "getting it on" with married men.

It is also not uncommon for some women to seek the company of married men. They are like moths being drawn to the flame. But nano? Why? Baket? Anong meron?

Seriously, are there benefits of dating married men? What do you get from dating married men?

Do you think it is advisable to date someone who is married?

On my part, yes dating "single" or "presumably" single guys can get boring at times especially when you have nothing in common or if the guy has nothing to talk about except for "guy stuff". On the other hand, married men hold some kind of allure to them. A kind of aura that never fails to draw young women's attention.

Will I date a married man? No. I have too many worries and I have no intention to make the list of my worries longer by getting myself in a complicated position.

tua raaaaaa

Some just want to get adventurous or just can't resist the lure of the "forbidden" factor. Just like the moth who can't resist skimming near the flame.

Revising: (kay wala ma tukma sa thread title pud)

As perceived WHY they do it and WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OR DISADVANTAGES
    (ako sabot sa CB kay "why they date married men". lain man diay nahimo man advantages/disadvantages)

I consider the thrill factors and the cliche of playing with fire and that's what they get out from it or the psychology behind...sort of an advantage
    Last edited by mokiloo; 08-16-2015 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xinevirtucio View Post
    Sa panahon karon daghan na kaayo kitang nabasahan na balita about women "getting it on" with married men.

It is also not uncommon for some women to seek the company of married men. They are like moths being drawn to the flame. But nano? Why? Baket? Anong meron?

Seriously, are there benefits of dating married men? What do you get from dating married men?

Do you think it is advisable to date someone who is married?

On my part, yes dating "single" or "presumably" single guys can get boring at times especially when you have nothing in common or if the guy has nothing to talk about except for "guy stuff". On the other hand, married men hold some kind of allure to them. A kind of aura that never fails to draw young women's attention.

Will I date a married man? No. I have too many worries and I have no intention to make the list of my worries longer by getting myself in a complicated position.
    women seek the company of married men. reasons and benefits below:

- you just want s*x and no commitment. married men are mostly experienced and is a top ranker when it comes to possibilities of making you happy in that regard. if you want commitment though read more below

- he's going to leave you someday, heck, he have even left his wife and kids fast enough for you, then might as well think its possible for you too. this reasoning is mostly applicable to some women that requires only short termed relationships and needs to take a breather

- most women engaged to this kind of relationship has lower self-esteem than usual. they often think they "might" not get much attention from the younger, same age, older single men out there, which is why they prefer to engage in married men which is more easier to approach (some probably). To the point these women think this is a self-esteem booster for them, they think they are pretty and that they took away a man from another woman, in some point a kind of power trip for some, but in reality they are not.

- the thought of sharing. this reason also had been abused over and over since the time beginning, we may as well accept that sharing is good, but not for a committed man with a lawfully wedded wife and kids.

- perversion. most women think a lot when this men talk about their home lives. they tend to fantasize things "what if i am that woman" and rather be involved with these men.

- financial security. these women think that married men are often the most financially secured compared to other single, non-committed men. they tend to think so too to the point they have gotten some material things from married men and considered them to be of higher quality compared to the latter. but this is not the case, when you consider this things, you might as well think that you have took the financial capability for his family to yourself, you're taking away that educational plan for his kids, his wife's month long budget along with it.

- dating a married man is far less demanding compared to dating a single man. married men hides this complexity to his family thus the reason behind this. you may see each other once a month, maybe twice, but far less demanding compared to a non-married man. thus making the woman a lazy a** when it comes to having a normal relationship.

- immorality. they often said "masarap ang bawal", this women tend to have immorality issues and have the tendency to prefer this high-risk activities rather than having a normal one. they enjoy the thrills of this kind of relationship, and considers to be a turn on for them.

- ignorance. some plead of it, some are not. they tend to reason out that they don't know that the one they are dating with is a married one and haven't been informed, well i guess they should just read what i have wrote "do's and don'ts on dating thread" - background check ladies?

the question.

- should you date a married guy?
    no, don't do this kind of act as it is regarded to be literally immoral within society or even core personal values as a human being.

- should you date a married guy but a broken family with some underlying conditions that you and your close friends think is ok?
    you may, probably, some men have issues before they have left his family, that's why you need to confirm first if it's really ok or not. background checking is a good way to avoid this kind of issue.

even though you might think these men are attracting, and are attracted to you in a way.

always think:
    married men doesn't have the aura, or the magnetism to attract ladies, it is the ladies indeed that just keeps on coming.

hahahaha

maau man gudni mo bolatik ang married men

Blog Entries
    TS,
    Same rules apply, dafat!
    I'm referring to mga ulitaw out there nga currently involved or courting married woman.

@Da Fai
    OT:
    Thesis na man na imoha. hahahah!

Kay lami man gud nang gidili ts.

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    @Da Fai
    OT:
    Thesis na man na imoha. hahahah!
    ahahah! nindut ni himuong thesis bitaw boss, pero kinahanglan usbon ang title... kay misleading man gud, hahaahha

anyway, sakto c @miramax, all in all, murag mu pariha ra ang iyahang guide para sa mga lalaki nga nag.apas ug mga min.u na, but not all of it, i have stated my reasons there sa "hot momma's" nga thread and this one is more on the negative side.

sa balita karon... di kaayo advisable ron mag lingaw2x ug married person..
    Last edited by P-Chan; 08-16-2015 at 11:57 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast