Page 1 of 189 123411 ... LastLast

Lightbulb All about Mar Roxas

Mar Roxas may not be the best option comes national Presidential election 2016

however, sorry to all Binay's sympathizer but choosing the lesser evil ... i would vote for Roxas

that's it if no other worthy candidate that deserves my sacred vote

Estrada: Roxas ‘proven incorruptible, qualified’

NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net

i will vote for this guy so Binay will not win.. if Poe, duterte or Santiago runs, Binay will definitely win.. Administration votes divided but Binays supporters are still there undivided..

Quote Originally Posted by anggwaponi View Post

however, sorry to all Binay's sympathizer but choosing the lesser evil ... i would vote for Roxas

good choice sir, but for me my first choice is duterte but i think he will not run for president kay gusto man gud nako hipuson tanan drug lord labi nani among silingan, so this guy is my next option, ang problema lang aning tawhana kay mubo rani siya og pasensya og ang tan aw sa uban kay elitista kay gikan man gud ni sa mga adunahan nga pamilya so mao nga hinay ni siya sa survey kay ang gusto man gud sa mga pinoy kanang may pagka super hero ang dating murag sa pelikula ba that can change their life overnight, kanang galing sa mahirap bahala na og kawatan. please campaign to your friends, " NO TO BINAY"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lordfred View Post
    i will vote for this guy so Binay will not win.. if Poe, duterte or Santiago runs, Binay will definitely win.. Administration votes divided but Binays supporters are still there undivided..
    Good analysis Sir , I hope that those other canadidates will not run for president especially Poe.

Modaog na pod c Binay ani maski pa unsa na ka hugaw sa mga tawo tungod kay naa kwarta,.....hhaayyyyssstttt

Quote Originally Posted by lordfred View Post
    pwerting saktoa, mas maau pa magkahi-usa nalang unta ni clang mga anti binay, and dungan2 pangumpanya,

Quote Originally Posted by anggwaponi View Post

Erap, by supporting Roxas instead of Binay, you'll be giving our country a great favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingboi View Post
    Erap, by supporting Roxas instead of Binay, you'll be giving our country a great favor.
    Estrada is wise...he wanted to be re-elected in manila, if he's with nognog chances is he will lost, because manila has a huge voters for roxas(Cris & Korina will help of course).
    Last edited by buddy&sale; 08-03-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    I really don't get what other peoples problem are with Korina. Sure shes tactless and... idiotic sometimes, but I highly doubt she will turn into some kinda Imelda monster. Even with Poe around, Id still vote for Roxas, his the most experienced one and doesn't listen to anybody (or doesn't give a sh*t, rich people has a tendency to do that), hence, incorruptible.

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    I really don't get what other peoples problem are with Korina. Sure shes tactless and... idiotic sometimes, but I highly doubt she will turn into some kinda Imelda monster. Even with Poe around, Id still vote for Roxas, his the most experienced one and doesn't listen to anybody (or doesn't give a sh*t, rich people has a tendency to do that), hence, incorruptible.
    When Poe enters the ring, it increases the chance Binay winning the elections by 80%. And being at sour with the UNA party, young Gracie is aware of this, she's an intelligent woman, so I doubt she will pursue the Presidency knowing this compromise will happen.

Roxas would be the best option..... for now.

Blog Entries
    ambot lang aning Roxas...wala jud ko kalimot sa iyang palpak nga interview adtong typhoon Yolanda sa Tacloban...ngeh minus kaayo

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 189 123411 ... LastLast