Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1 Finger or 2 Finger Braking?

Learn to Use Two Fingers

One way to help refine the trail braking technique is to use two fingers on the front brake. This allows the use of both the brake and the throttle, which is useful for transitioning smoothly between braking and acceleration. The advantage of two-finger braking is that it allows the two remaining digits to remain on the throttle grip (usually the ring and pinkie). This is useful when implementing advanced throttle/brake techniques such as brake and throttle overlapping or throttle blipping.

I comfortably use both, 1 finger (on average speed cornering / trail braking) 2 fingers (on traffic filtering) for better throttle blipping when down shifting gears.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Learn to Use Two Fingers

One way to help refine the trail braking technique is to use two fingers on the front brake. This allows the use of both the brake and the throttle, which is useful for transitioning smoothly between braking and acceleration. The advantage of two-finger braking is that it allows the two remaining digits to remain on the throttle grip (usually the ring and pinkie). This is useful when implementing advanced throttle/brake techniques such as brake and throttle overlapping or throttle blipping.

I comfortably use both, 1 finger (on average speed cornering / trail braking) 2 fingers (on traffic filtering) for better throttle blipping when down shifting gears.

i learn using 1 finger on the brake and 2 fingers on the clutch on trail ride...

2finger mas lami.

Blog Entries
    two fingers

Quote Originally Posted by jamisnibrad View Post
    i learn using 1 finger on the brake and 2 fingers on the clutch on trail ride...
    Trail riding really needs to have 2 fingers on the clutch labi na hydraulic clutch.. 4 fingers akong na andan sa clutch, street riding raman...

two fingers ko pirmi. suport ra nako ang foot brake labi na hilis na ang brake sa atras, mopilit namn gud nig brake, usually front brake jud ako gamit

1 finger on clutch for wheelies diay bos. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by burn777 View Post
    1 finger on clutch for wheelies diay bos. Hehe
    Madala ra nako 4 fingers on clutch 1 finger on brake lever pa wheelie gamay kaayo boss. hehehe

mostly 1 finger lang pero 2 finger kung kinahanglan gyud.

Thank you for this helpful tips and info TS

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast