Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Durano Eco Farm

Quote Originally Posted by Hashified View Post
    Thanks sa info.. we tried calling them pero out of reach man.. Modritso lang cguro mi didto.. I just hope dili daghan tao that time..
    dghan knu basta weekend.. mao to ingon sa ngbantay..

Didto mi last Saturday.. Daghan gyud diay tao. Instead of maligo sa pool, nag trekking na lang mi both downstream and upstream

General Info for Everyone (esp those nga mag commute lang)

P50 - Bus Fare ( From North Bus to Carmen)
    P35 - Plete sa Habal2x (Haggle gamay, mo-dive ra silag P30)
    P60 / P30 - Adults / Kids Entrance Fee
    P650 - Cottage (standard rate, mas mahal if dagko nga cottage)

If weekend mo maligo, be early as much as you can so u can still enjoy the pools. Pag mid-day na, crowded na ang pool, best thing to do is go trekking.. Mas adventure if upstream mo

kung kinsa ganahan mo rent og van going to eco durano kay nagparent pud ko og van. text me lang nia 09083705080.

Last Feb 22, 2018 thurs., we went to Our Lady of Manaoag in the mountains of Carmen. Since it was a weekday only few went there. We meditated for a moment, took pictures then head downwards to Durano Eco Farm for a refreshing dip in their cool swimming pool. I higly recommend this place to everyone who wants to spend summer with the whole family. They have this 8 nature pools already. No chlorine added cause the water came from a tubod just beside the riverbank & the water is flowing. The area is shaded with big trees, you just have to go down the steps to reach the pools. You can hear the cascading sounds of the water as you go down. Cottages are available, tree house, tables & chairs for a cheaper price and a parking lot. There is an entrance fee of sixty for adults & thirty for childrens.

I am not connected whatsoever, just a satisfied local tourist who brought my friends from places outside Cebu to let them experience the goodness of nature that lies hidden within the mountains of Carmen. I am sharing this to you, to everybody.

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12