Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I use yawning technique to easily put my baby to sleep.

let's hear also from Michael..

I am more interested on how I can apply the principle of contagious yawning to something like commanding others to do your bidding.

"Sit and you sit"
    "Crawl and you crawl"
    "Undress and you undress"

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post
    I am more interested on how I can apply the principle of contagious yawning to something like commanding others to do your bidding.

"Sit and you sit"
    "Crawl and you crawl"
    "Undress and you undress"
    I love the undress part.. hahahaha!

bitaw, like sa movie na karate kid ni jaden smith, about sa katong snake gi-ingon ni jackie chan. The woman is not copying the snake but the snake is copying the woman.

pero I believe, tungod kay our brain process a lot of things, like, "nganu mag undress man ko?" when you command "undress", mo-respond jud ang brain either "yes" or "no". Mura pud na sa flight or fight response.

IMHO, automatic man ang yawning, because of the reasons given by those youtube science channels nga our brain needs to cool down. Maka takud lang siya kay safe ra siya sa ato, we don't have to think "YES" or "NO" when yawning. Basin nag process ang brain to commence yawing kay kelangan mag cool down pud, bisan di kelangan.

Try pugos og yawning, kay wa'y lami ang pag yawn..

since yawning is contagious and affects others rather unintentionally, it may be -in a certain sense- a mild form of mind control (and an amusing one, imho). if there is some truth behind it, i think information about it will not be so readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post
    since yawning is contagious and affects others rather unintentionally, it may be -in a certain sense- a mild form of mind control (and an amusing one, imho). if there is some truth behind it, i think information about it will not be so readily available.
    Bodol-bodol gang rings a bell.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post
    Bodol-bodol gang rings a bell.
    hypnosis is widely considered a form of mind control. as with contagious yawning, the experts can't even figure out why it happens let alone if it can be used to set others to the "your wish is my command" mindset.

kuyaw na ning hypnosis da.

Nice theory!

I remember reading the same theory in a book when I was a kid which made me more conscious everytime I yawn around other people, or someone I'm with yawns. I always observe how others and I will react haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast