Page 683 of 919 FirstFirst ... 673680681682683684685686693 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 9190

Default Re: Sykes Asia Discussion

Yey! Sweldo na. Thx sa update, snake eye.

Hi guys, just passing and just want to share something. For those who need a part time job or extra income, you may want to check this site:

Data Entry, Data Entry Jobs, Home Based Jobs, Work At Home Jobs, Online / Offline Data Entry, Internet Jobs, Online Paid Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by daddy View Post
    management initiative najud na. basta for the time i was with sykes, i think once lang ko nakadungog regarding tulis2. and like i said, and this i am certain of... naa man ju'y police na g.request ang company to man the vicinity. i am just not sure if until now napa.
    dugay na to ang police roving sa sykes. usahay pud ang tanod. ang vans kai dagko pud kaayo ang cost nya gamay ra kaayo manakay. example ani pag holy week last year. daghan vans gi deploy pero ang nanakay usahay 1 or 2 ra ka taw sa usa ka trip. usik kaayo

usually ang vans kay e deploy lang na if naay Jeepney strike or bati ang panahaon,pag holy week pd.sa kadugay nako dri na company kaduha ra gud ko kasakay sa VAN.

wuzzup, Sykesers!

Quote Originally Posted by mustrufnuthn View Post
    basin sunod ani, door-to-door na imu suggest...
    it was merely a suggestion for "EMPLOYEE SAFETY" purposes because I have friends working there and I CARE. doesn't hurt anyone if I showed that I care for my friends' safety.

ikaw, what is your purpose for replying like that to the suggestion I made. surely not because you cared, right? so if you have nothing nice to say, don't post anything in reaction to something that was purely out of my good intentions. sabot?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoKoY View Post
    dugay na to ang police roving sa sykes. usahay pud ang tanod. ang vans kai dagko pud kaayo ang cost nya gamay ra kaayo manakay. example ani pag holy week last year. daghan vans gi deploy pero ang nanakay usahay 1 or 2 ra ka taw sa usa ka trip. usik kaayo
    i appreciate the info smokoy. thanks. but is there an announcement regarding the deployment of the vans? like schedules, pickup points? the problem there maybe because of the irregularity of the deployment of the vans, the employees never know when and where to wait for the vans. but anyway, it's just a suggestion. i repeat, just a suggestion.

Just started my training in sykes last monday... just wondering pila ka months ang training?

... a week old palang ko sa sykes but I feel na jud na employee na ko.... I'm paid not like other ccs na meal And transpo allowance lang then more than 3-6months pa jud ang training f u finaly pass sa elang training matambay pajud ka pila ka weeks or more if malas mabuf pa jud ka.

Quote Originally Posted by LinAliza View Post
    Just started my training in sykes last monday... just wondering pila ka months ang training?

... a week old palang ko sa sykes but I feel na jud na employee na ko.... I'm paid not like other ccs na meal And transpo allowance lang then more than 3-6months pa jud ang training f u finaly pass sa elang training matambay pajud ka pila ka weeks or more if malas mabuf pa jud ka.

good for u..unsa na acct?ang training kay depende sa acct.but usually language training + PST is kay mga 1 month.there are a few call centers who offered paid training and guaranteed contract.sykes is one of them

Quote Originally Posted by reBOLT90s View Post
    i appreciate the info smokoy. thanks. but is there an announcement regarding the deployment of the vans? like schedules, pickup points? the problem there maybe because of the irregularity of the deployment of the vans, the employees never know when and where to wait for the vans. but anyway, it's just a suggestion. i repeat, just a suggestion.
    I hope you won't mind if I answer this. XD

Pirme sila mag-announce anang deployment sa vans. They always send emails kung mag-deploy sila ug vans. More than 10 times gyud na pirme. Halos every 2-3 hours i-blast na nila to the point na mura na ug annoying. Hehehe. Then ila pud na i-post sa mga bulletin boards near sa elevator.

11.    Advertisement