Page 411 of 919 FirstFirst ... 401408409410411412413414421 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 9190

hi sykesers...unsay au dri??hehehhe...

kung cgeg absent ang agent, attitude problem najud na? d ba kaha sad-an ang teamlead sad? samot na kung majority sa iya team mangabsent. just thinking aloud...

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    noh.. nahan tako mo resign.. pero tig nahan nya ko mobalik sa sykes bah.. dili d.i pwede mobalik naa DA??.. ako kay napuno sa DA hahaha..

ka honest nimo dong oi! ana jud.. ang mga masasamang damo dugay ma deadbol! mag tinarong napod kow..kay naa si danny lambert...wahahah samoka niya sa floor oi...ahaha joke...!

Quote Originally Posted by ghettodude View Post
    danny lam...bwahaha! hasola raba ana niya mga pre...

musta na ang SE sa 5th floor?
    SE chat naman ko gud...hehehe

maypa mo diha... ka haya hay!

nindot ba diri apply?
    ngita ko work karon...have well experienced...

[QUOTE=simonjed;6975883]hi mam welcome to sykes...what account?

3p brO

[QUOTE=babychique;6979673]
    Quote Originally Posted by simonjed View Post
    hi mam welcome to sykes...what account?

3p brO
    Congrats, magparegards ko nimo sa akong sister diha.. hehehe naa sya 3p. ehehehehe

Waddup sykes...Wave 16 ko sauna sauna mga 2006..first time installers before nahimung AT and T

Quote Originally Posted by suddenly_isee View Post
    ka honest nimo dong oi! ana jud.. ang mga masasamang damo dugay ma deadbol! mag tinarong napod kow..kay naa si danny lambert...wahahah samoka niya sa floor oi...ahaha joke...!

honest baya jud ko nga agent.. di ko mag absent/way access/di mag toggle/di kaduha mag lunch/di mo loginlogout//.. hmmmm.. well..joke!

Quote Originally Posted by diamme View Post
    kung cgeg absent ang agent, attitude problem najud na? d ba kaha sad-an ang teamlead sad? samot na kung majority sa iya team mangabsent. just thinking aloud...
    Yes, it is still an attitude problem. Your situation tells us that the concerned agent(s) would rather abandon their duty to work and give up rather than face the issue in a proper way. If the business were a ship and the team lead were the captain, i think the crew opted to abandon their duties because they have problems with the captain. Yet, the ship is still sailing, without the crew. And unless ship can driven by the captain and unless the captain knows how to drive, then the ship is doomed. If the issue can not be resolved during transit, it is better and prudent to wait till docking, bring up the matter with the shipping company and if a win-win situation can not be met then the crew has the option not to board the ship again.

My friends and I were in that situation was. And we were doing the same, I for a fact notorious in it. Until, someone else made me realize that I have to protect my job. Add to the fact that I like the company and that I have to help my parents and siblings with their schooling. Since, we can not resolve it with the team lead. We brought it up. Lucky for my situation, it was resolved. But the solution is not an overnight thing. Team leads are human too. Some of them needs to learn and learning takes time.

Talk it out with your team lead. If not, go higher. Being absent means you are abandoning your job and it is not a guarantee that the management would know about your concern.

Hope this helps.

11.    Advertisement