Page 209 of 919 FirstFirst ... 199206207208209210211212219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 9190

is this about manipulating the metrics sa SE?

well, maybe those people are aiming for regularization? or if not, aiming for high incentives.

nakat.on lang ko pagmanipulate month before ko nagresign.

tinuod jud na nga mag-mining na lang para muta.as ang fcr.

nindot man jud ug metrics ang top team, cyempre nakakita jud ko pagsugod nila sa account, if you're the competing kind of person, masuya jud ka sa ila metrics, kay kusog sila mugenerate ug surveys and on top of that, puros mga 100 pa jud, FCR-wise, very good sad, kapila gud nagtop agent si aridoasis sa una, makita ra nako iya name sa stackrank pirmi kada bulan na lang haha

wa nuon ko nakapaminaw nila ug call so I'm not gonna judge them. pero it's true, the metrics are attainable without ninja moves, my metrics are clean and they're not bad, not bad at all. if ingon ato sad kadaotan ang top team, hagbay ra sad unta nadakpan sa ila QA. I'm not the kind of person nga magmining para sa FCR kay confident kos akong skills ug usa pa, tapulaaaaan kaayo ko muovertime para lang magpadako sa FCR. I know how they have been doing it, but I don't need to do any ninja moves to improve my FCR. kita kaau sa ScreenCapture ug kada barog na lang nako sako station, naa juy gamagic sa FCR sa kada lingi nako.

kana lang ako gidumtan kay daghan mga mas bag-ong agents sa floor nga maayo kaayo muhimo ug tickets sa inactive accounts kay di ganahan mudocument ug sakto kay maguba dw ila metrics. pero kun paminawon nimo magtake ug call, makaingon jud ko nga maayo magpadako ug FCR pero banga kaayo sa troubleshooting, tapulan pa jud mutiwas sa call so it's either call released or call transferred back to queue without documenting, luoy au ang customer

@Peenut

ambi ila resume beh hehehe, akoy refer, iPM ko
    Last edited by wilhelmina; 10-31-2009 at 04:49 PM.

unsai pasabot anang tier 2?

the frustrating part is, some of the agents work dirty just for the metrics. while you are working the right thing, but you are not able to meet it up. does it make any sense?

on tacrift, even thought the issue was resolved or either a product question has been answered, they will put it misdirected call in the problem code. simply means that, avoidance of surveys. and then when they get a good call, resolved issues, and the customer was so happy, that will be the time they will choose the appropriate code, so that the survey will be sent to the customer's mail. and what do you expect on tacrift? 100. they will work right when the customer is happy. well not being rude but i know tacrift weighs a lot right? it's 40%

how about fcr? as what i mentioned, mining. and some agents will go find an inactive account, and they will make documentations there. so interaction to call (i to c) is not affected. because the number of interactions or trouble tickets made is equal to the number of calls received, though the way some agents document it is illegal. it sucks! it just shows how desperate some agents are for the pay for performance, or for the regularization. and some were regularized because of this act.

Quote Originally Posted by mark_012590 View Post
    the frustrating part is, some of the agents work dirty just for the metrics. while you are working the right thing, but you are not able to meet it up. does it make any sense?

on tacrift, even thought the issue was resolved or either a product question has been answered, they will put it misdirected call in the problem code. simply means that, avoidance of surveys. and then when they get a good call, resolved issues, and the customer was so happy, that will be the time they will choose the appropriate code, so that the survey will be sent to the customer's mail. and what do you expect on tacrift? 100. they will work right when the customer is happy. well not being rude but i know tacrift weighs a lot right? it's 40%

how about fcr? as what i mentioned, mining. and some agents will go find an inactive account, and they will make documentations there. so interaction to call (i to c) is not affected. because the number of interactions or trouble tickets made is equal to the number of calls received, though the way some agents document it is illegal. it sucks! it just shows how desperate some agents are for the pay for performance, or for the regularization. and some were regularized because of this act.

I understand man sad sa imong pasabot bai , but come to think of it all your actions are not directed by others to do that... if possible mubuhat man tag sakto ba.. wa jud na blema.. naka pait lang bag o pa gani... wa pa na regular... di pa kabalo mag troubleshooting naka balo nag mga "the moves.".. which is bad.. kay wla pa tawun ka nag kat on sa trade sa account hugaw na kaayu ang starting... and remember di pa bia sila regular... the more that the account can easily puff them out... and reasoning nimo na para ma regular? I beg to super disagree ana bai... kung ka kita man ka sa mga older waves ( waves 2-5e.g)na wa pay mga ninja tricks sa among panahon.. na regular man lagui...which is they did it na pure paningkamot.... so naa ra jud na sa bag o na agents na mag kat on sila og sayu... but then again your actions are not directed by others.. so if something happens.. expect nalang ta daan ...

Quote Originally Posted by rodlike2002 View Post
    I understand man sad sa imong pasabot bai , but come to think of it all your actions are not directed by others to do that... if possible mubuhat man tag sakto ba.. wa jud na blema.. naka pait lang bag o pa gani... wa pa na regular... di pa kabalo mag troubleshooting naka balo nag mga "the moves.".. which is bad.. kay wla pa tawun ka nag kat on sa trade sa account hugaw na kaayu ang starting... and remember di pa bia sila regular... the more that the account can easily puff them out... and reasoning nimo na para ma regular? I beg to super disagree ana bai... kung ka kita man ka sa mga older waves ( waves 2-5e.g)na wa pay mga ninja tricks sa among panahon.. na regular man lagui...which is they did it na pure paningkamot.... so naa ra jud na sa bag o na agents na mag kat on sila og sayu... but then again your actions are not directed by others.. so if something happens.. expect nalang ta daan ...
    wa mn sad ko nag-generalize nga tanang agents magbuhat ug in.ana para lang maregular. i said, "some" agents were doing that for the regularization. some tl's are even motivating their agents to do that thing, para sa stack ranking sa team. been there, done that. i learned those things month before my resignation. tried doing that, and it is true nga mapadako jud ang fcr. but on the illegal way. prefer to seat near a tl station so that i could track on qa monitored calls. it's like, i'm not this desperate for regularization. you will do the goal on a dirty way, which "sucks". i know pioneer agents of se don't have knowledge on these things way back when they started on the floor. i am actually referring to new hires.

Quote Originally Posted by treo View Post
    its true.... u need to have good CSAT for Palm Account.... sad to say some agents from kodak are being removed since they have faily CSAT scores.... BUT BUT BUT palm is hiring now for the new palm pixie product to be released later this year...

naks i guess thats not true...murag ang volume of calls mudaghan ana..i dont think they are hiring kay if they are nana ta mga bag.ong agents sa floor na nag.barge in..wala man beh..so wala jud..

Quote Originally Posted by simonjed View Post
    witwiw gud to hear that queue napud diay balik palm? hehehe
    lagi magqueue napud ..tsk tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by mark_012590 View Post
    wa mn sad ko nag-generalize nga tanang agents magbuhat ug in.ana para lang maregular. i said, "some" agents were doing that for the regularization. some tl's are even motivating their agents to do that thing, para sa stack ranking sa team. been there, done that. i learned those things month before my resignation. tried doing that, and it is true nga mapadako jud ang fcr. but on the illegal way. prefer to seat near a tl station so that i could track on qa monitored calls. it's like, i'm not this desperate for regularization. you will do the goal on a dirty way, which "sucks". i know pioneer agents of se don't have knowledge on these things way back when they started on the floor. i am actually referring to new hires.
    hayy...I know this hurts gyud for some of us noh...but the only thing we can do is to pray for the agents involved....I know one, and she's close to me naapil sa list...and nag sturya na daw sila....sakit but life must go on....

Quote Originally Posted by simply_me View Post
    naks i guess thats not true...murag ang volume of calls mudaghan ana..i dont think they are hiring kay if they are nana ta mga bag.ong agents sa floor na nag.barge in..wala man beh..so wala jud..
    naa naman nag training for project hand...naa pa sila sa core skills training....under ata ni Makoy

11.    Advertisement