Default Looking for Partners for an International Project

Good day!

I am currently in an international project right now earning in dollars. Its stocks are traded in New York Stock Exchange, and has been featured in some of the business magazines such as Forbes and BusinessWeek Magazines.

I am looking for a competent, hard working, positive, genuine and trustworthy individuals who are willing to be my partner and be part of an amazing team, as I go on with my journey in this new project. Be ready to change your life and the life of others into better.

Big things comes to those who trusts and willing to make something worthwhile in their life.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like a work." - Thomas A. Edison

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Wardo Emerson

"Someone who thinks the world is always cheating him is right. He is missing that wonderful feeling of trust in someone or something." - Eric Hoffer

If interested please do contact me thru my mobile no. 09334030486 or e-mail: laurence_23fleiyax@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by fleiyax23 View Post
    Good day!

I am currently in an international project right now earning in dollars. Its stocks are traded in New York Stock Exchange, and has been featured in some of the business magazines such as Forbes and BusinessWeek Magazines.

I am looking for a competent, hard working, positive, genuine and trustworthy individuals who are willing to be my partner and be part of an amazing team, as I go on with my journey in this new project. Be ready to change your life and the life of others into better.

Big things comes to those who trusts and willing to make something worthwhile in their life.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like a work." - Thomas A. Edison

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Wardo Emerson

"Someone who thinks the world is always cheating him is right. He is missing that wonderful feeling of trust in someone or something." - Eric Hoffer

If interested please do contact me thru my mobile no. 09334030486 or e-mail: laurence_23fleiyax@yahoo.com
    unsai buhaton bro as partner nimu?

Quote Originally Posted by appphys_sa_usc View Post
    unsai buhaton bro as partner nimu?
    Good day bro!

Text or e-mail me bro thru the contact information mentioned above so that I can discuss it to you formally.

Bro, Networking ni or dili? if dili, just pm me more details.

Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by dude View Post
    Bro, Networking ni or dili? if dili, just pm me more details.

Tnx
    PM you bro!

UP! Still looking!

pls pm daw sir.

8.    Advertisement