Default Caricature Artist for your party/events

I offer on-the-spot caricature sketching services for your birthday parties or events.
    Have yourself and your guests bring home a different kind of "selfie" that they would surely smile and laugh about.
    Suitable for all ages (for the young ones and the young at hearts).

Package:
    2 hours
    Unlimited sketches
    Papers and Drawing Materials provided

Additional Info:
    -To accommodate more guests, pencil and coloured-pencils will be the medium to be used.
    -Caricatures are sketches showing an exaggeration of some facial features, these are by no means made to offend anybody, a good sense of humour is appreciated. But I'll make sure that the sketches would be recognisable.
    -I would only need an area with good lighting.
    -I will only offer caricature during the event. If you have any other requests or job orders (I can do portraits, logo design, print design to name some...but I can do more, you can ask me ) we can talk about it.
    -I am only available on Saturdays and Sundays(I have a full time job, just doing this for extra cash).

You can reach me through this number: 0917 315 2254 (Please text me directly, I don't go online most of the time. I could not take calls during weekdays due to work)

Just contact me for pricing, transactions and more details. You can pass my contact details along if you know someone looking for/in need of an artist. Hope to do business with you soon!

UP UP UP UP and AWAY!

Up ta ani gamay...

up up up up ta gamay...

bro, active pa ka ani?

6.    Advertisement