Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Post MANN PROVENT 200 PCV Oil Catch Can - the professional & high efficiency oil catch can

MANN ProVent 200 is the newest innovation and the most advanced crankcase ventilation system. It is specifically designed to accommodate the latest generation of turbo-charged engines. Some highlights include:

. Protects your turbocharger
    . Keeps intercooler clean
    . Keeps engine components clean
    . Regulates crankcase pressure
    . Built-in safety valve
    . Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
    . Returns separated, filtered oil back into your engine
    . Highest separation efficiency
    . Element life up to 40,000 km
    . Easy to install and maintain
    . Engineered in cooperation with major vehicle manufactures in Germany
    . Keeps money in your pocket!

If you are interested you can visit us @ TOTUS TUUS TRADING in Brookfield Subdivision Annex 1 Basak, Lapu-Lapu City and at the same time you can SMS or call these numbers for any inquiries about automotive and heavy equipment filters and lubricants. SMS/CALL NOW!!!FOR RESERVATION!!! LIMITED STOCKS WILL BE COMING THIS APRIL 2016!!! GLOBE: 09174191943 & SUN: 09235783149

MANN Provent 200 is a very high efficiency oil catch can used by professionals and enthusiasts alike. It is a must have in diesel engines to extend the life of your engine above its average life by protecting your engines from blow by gases entering your intake manifold and dried-up in the form of carbon deposits. It is very famous in tsikot.com compared to the many less efficient, fake oil catch can selling like hotcakes in the internet.

MANN PROVENT 200 - MADE IN GERMANY @ Php 5,900.00

Last edited by TWINSCAN; 07-23-2017 at 01:44 PM.

up for today MANN Provent 200 the professional oil catch can.....

twinscan,

wow! finally somebody is selling the Mann provent 200. Please provide the technical data... nipple size and the filter, is the filter the washable one?

Actually OCC is very popular in Australia, Mann Provent 200 and Provent 200 clones.

Quote Originally Posted by duneman View Post
    twinscan,

wow! finally somebody is selling the Mann provent 200. Please provide the technical data... nipple size and the filter, is the filter the washable one?

Actually OCC is very popular in Australia, Mann Provent 200 and Provent 200 clones.
    @duneman, bro the filter element is not washable it is disposable and needs to be replaced. Service interval of the filter element depends on application as per MANN+HUMMEL product specification. Anyway, the coalescence filter element is made of high density synthetic material so it won't clog that easier and it has longer life because it is synthetic. As per Volkswagen TDI club forum the estimated service life of the coalescence filter is around 50,000 miles to 100,000 miles. The diameter of inlet and outlet port is 25 mm. and the inlet port has an overpressure relief valve to prevent excess pressure build up should the filter element become clogged. The drain port diameter is 12.5 mm.

Last edited by TWINSCAN; 06-30-2015 at 10:43 PM.

twinscan,
    I though its filter is washable like the Australian Provent clone, how much does the filter cost?

folks you should be getting one specially if your vehicle has an EGR, kudos for you bro for bringing this very good product in Cebu! do you also provide the rubber hose as shown in the video.

thank you!

@duneman, the filter cartridge should be cheaper but i dont know the price yet .....thanks bro ...

twinscan,
    please provide the cost of the filter, a seller from tsikot.com sells the provent filter more than one third of the unit cost.

i'm interested, what's holding me back is the filter that does cost an arm....

twinscan,
    please provide the cost of the filter, a seller from tsikot.com sells the provent filter more than one third of the unit cost.

i'm interested, what's holding me back is the filter that does cost an arm....
    @duneman, we should be cheaper than them bro we get this product direct from the main distributor. The MANN LC5001X filter cartridge we are selling at 1,900 pesos and maybe tsikot.com guys selling this 2,000+ for the filter element alone. In Volkswagen TDI forum they changed their Mann Provent 200 filter element 50,000 miles to 100,000 miles. If we want to be at the median to be safer say 75,000 miles, so we will be changing our filter element every 120,000 kms or every 6 years more or less. I believe we can still get the optimum life of 100,000 miles or 160,000 kms because this filter element is made of synthetic material plus the flow and volume of the oil in the blow by gases is very minimal.
    Last edited by TWINSCAN; 03-05-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TWINSCAN View Post
    @duneman, we should be cheaper than them bro we get this product direct from the main distributor. The MANN LC5001X filter cartridge we are selling at 1,680 pesos and maybe tsikot.com guys selling this 2,000+ for the filter element alone. In Volkswagen TDI forum they changed their Mann Provent 200 filter element 50,000 miles to 100,000 miles. If we want to be at the median to be safer say 75,000 miles, so we will be changing our filter element every 120,000 kms or every 6 years more or less. I believe we can still get the optimum life of 100,000 miles or 160,000 kms because this filter element is made of synthetic material plus the flow and volume of the oil in the blow by gases is very minimal.
    @TWINSCAN, that's good news I hope your stocks arrive soon say mid of July I might get one.

thank you!

@TWINSCAN, that's good news I hope your stocks arrive soon say mid of July I might get one.

thank you!
    @duneman, bro this kind of filter is non-stock item so my supplier has very few stocks only for this Mann Provent 200 crankcase ventilation filter. Maybe this is very slow moving that's why they are not stocking this item unlike normal MANN oil and fuel filters they are stocking a lot, only if it becomes fast moving they will stock this item and hopefully we can make it fast moving item so we have no problem with the supply side. I raise order already for this item to my supplier but not that much because i dont know the level of demand yet. And the lead time is very frustrating 3 months from NOW! because they will order this from Germany. Hope you guys here will understand but if the inquiries here is overwhelming i will raise another order this time should be more. So right now we now our problem is the supply side. So those who are interested to purchase this MANN Provent 200 oil catch can please send us your name because my first batch of order to arrive 3 months from now is not so many, so we will be on first come first serve basis for the first batch. I can guarantee you will be given priority for those who will ask for reservation thru SMS.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast