Default Mirrorles Camera question

Hi Istoryans,

I'm planning to buy a mirrorles camera as my backup. Ok ra ang Sony A6000? Ako gi check mga online reviews nya mas nindot specs nya compare sa Fuji. Or naa mo ma suggest na brand and model? 30-35k budget nko.

Thanks in advance sa mga replys

Hi Bro, yes OK kau ang Sony a6000. It is very fast in autofocus and the continuous autofocus tracking is accurate and fast too. I bought mine last year and still using it until now and I am very satisfied of its performance, image quality, build and lenses.

Asa ka nkapalit bro and how much? 16-50mm lens gamit nmo?

nipalit ko didto sa Sony center sa Ayala Mall Cebu. The price is 39,999.00. I rarely use the kit lens 16-50mm. I use mostly prime lenses SEL50F18 and Sigma 30mm f2.8 DN and 60mm f2.8 DN E mounts.

Used extensively the cheapest of the Sony mirrorless (NEX-3N) for 2 years already. I really like its small size and weight.

Performance is very good considering it's relatively cheap.
    The 16-50 collapseable kit lens is cool but a disappointment. Sharpness is mediocre and is very prone to flaring from bright lights. However, the Sony 50mm 1.8 E-mount is very good.

If compared specifically to Fuji x-trans, I would choose the Fuji.
    Spec-wise the NEX a6000 will trump the Fuji but then the Fuji has the vodooo sensor.
    Last edited by b00rdz; 06-29-2015 at 04:04 PM.

I think Fuji is fine if you have bigger budget for the X-mount lenses. If you want to shoot mostly moving subjects like children or dogs then in my experience a6000 autofocus continuous tracking is very useful. 11fps mura ug machine gun hehehehee. So far sa fujifilm nga price range sa a6000 wala pa ko kita ug similar nga features sa a6000. Also the voodoo sensor sa fujifilm I think it's the dynamic range settings nga auto nya dili ma turn off.

It's a great camera to those who like the ergonomics of a small camera and can't justify holding a bulky DSLR especially on a trip. Just don't rely on the A6000 when it comes to video though.

Video has been fine so far, all exposure settings can be set manually. Kit lens is silent auto focus during video with real-time manual override. AF drive speed can be set to Fast and AF Track Duration can be set to High, and with Zebra stripes. latest firmware has XAVC-S. Bang!

im using canon eos m3. ok rapod. pero dependi jud na nimo ts.

10.    Advertisement