Default Does anybody here knows detailed policy of banks home loan?

I was recently approved of home loan for house construction on the lot we owned, but I am planning to integrate my business sa construction which is room rentals. Okay ra ba kaha if magtukod ko ug 3 storey nga house then ang 1st ug 2nd floor himoon ug kwarto2x para pa abangan? Although, ang akoang gi apply ug na approve sa bank is 2 storey residential but I'm willing to look for other ways to finance the excess kay ang amoang amount nga gi loan is good for residential or the original plan ra gyud. Staggered ang releasing sa bangko ang akong worry is if they find out nga we don't follow what's on the plan or that we are gonna use part of the property for business basin dili na nya mi nila tiwasan ug release?

You need to call your banker, they should have told you all about it from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by datjannet View Post
    I was recently approved of home loan for house construction on the lot we owned, but I am planning to integrate my business sa construction which is room rentals. Okay ra ba kaha if magtukod ko ug 3 storey nga house then ang 1st ug 2nd floor himoon ug kwarto2x para pa abangan? Although, ang akoang gi apply ug na approve sa bank is 2 storey residential but I'm willing to look for other ways to finance the excess kay ang amoang amount nga gi loan is good for residential or the original plan ra gyud. Staggered ang releasing sa bangko ang akong worry is if they find out nga we don't follow what's on the plan or that we are gonna use part of the property for business basin dili na nya mi nila tiwasan ug release?

Datjannet, nag PM ko nimo. Please see your inbox coz I left my contact number at your inbox coz I might be able to share my knowledge to you regarding Housing Loan. Naa pod sa PM ang ako short personal background.

- - - Updated - - -

Datjannet, nag PM ko nimo. Please see your inbox coz I left my contact number at your inbox coz I might be able to share my knowledge to you regarding Housing Loan. Naa pod sa PM ang ako short personal background.

- - - Updated - - -

Progress completion report/ appraisal reports are based on yur submitted bldg. plans, so better submit yur revised bldg plans and tell them u had a change in contractor (common excuse)...

Or easiest way is to talk to d appraiser.. Some of them are not "by the book"..

Jst take note dat bank appraisals are conservative in nature, so whatever additional expenses yul incur wid d revisions, yul hav to bleed out for it... their releasing will be more on reimbursement..

Careful lang TS, ang home loan raba is low interest amortization compared to business loan. IMO, just don't let them know your using it for business until they release the whole amount coz if they do find out, they might revert your homeloan to business loan. Remember banks are GREEDY, bisag 1 centavo kwentado na nila. I know coz I worked from a bank before.

onsa mn diay nga rental imo gosto? duha mana ka klase bos ang residential og commercial...if commercial ra pedi ra after sigoro completion na ky ma void mn ang contract nimo.bali mag upgrade ka ana after construction na.

hey, call 2310463, loansolutions.ph

8.    Advertisement