Default Not sure about my weight gain

Help...

I've recently gained weight after having unprotected intimate contact last 16th however I used a pregnancy test kit last March and it says no, so I was relieved but I'm curious whats causing my weight gain. I am not showing signs and symptoms of pregnancy. I was taking Vitamin B complex with C and learned it helps you to gain weight. I've stopped using it but lately I've been eating too much but not binging especially when I study because I tend to study very late in the night since I'm doing home-schooling at my own phase. However I'm starting to feel scared because my period is late but I'm waiting for a few more days before I buy another preggy test kit.

My weight history starts when I recently turned 22 last year and suddenly gained an unhealthy 10 pounds to my 50kg weight. I've always been 50 kg but I'm hoping its because my body is changing again due to age and hormones. Have been having a hard time accepting the changes and adding to the fact that I used to smoke regularly, but now rarely do except when I really need it.

I'm thinking about seeing a doctor before hitting a real gym in the future. Anyone can suggest who I can tell my medical problems to aside from the Gyne and Ob?

generally, gaining weight has something to do with your diet. change the way you eat. eat more fruits and vegetable salad. drink more water than soda. If you want to stay awake late and sleep late, eat apples instead of drinking coffee, apples have caffeine but a better option in staying healthy.

3.    Advertisement