Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry How to report a resort operating over a year already without issuing BIR reciepts?

We just had a very horrible experience last sunday at Zurna Mountain resort. I just wanted to ask how can a normal individual report a resort operating and not issuing receipts? Given that this resort has been operational for over a year and still issues paper not even with their business name nor tin as a receipt?

Receipt image
    Imgur

Below is my review for their absurd service which I posted on their Facebook page

In short this is our horrible experience with this resort and it’s owner(the old petite woman);
    - Cloudy pool water(not sparkling or clear even if we were the first to arrive at 8:30am)
    - Unsafe Nipa hut cottage where nails are sticking out in unexpected places (could cause tetanus but still for rent)
    - Not so sturdy Nipa hut cottage (1 side seat could break down anytime but still for rent)
    - The resort has been open for over a year now, but still they don’t issue official receipts from the BIR. The receipt I got was just a piece of paper which doesn’t even have their business name nor owners name on it
    - We were asked to leave the venue because they suddenly decided to close at 5pm
    - Again and again they blabbered and blamed US telling us it’s our fault for not telling them that we intended to stay until night time WHEN we arrived (in which I already did tell them that some of us might stay until 9pm-12mn and some of our cousins will be arriving in the afternoon and maybe some at night)
    - Extremely “Mata-Pobre” is the right thing to describe the old petite woman who claims to be the owner of the place. When my frustrated cousin told her she won’t be coming back to this place, she told my cousin “Okey ra mam ayaw na ug balik”
    - Gave us the bullshit THAT THEIR STAFF WERE TIRED THAT’S WHY THEY DECIDED TO CLOSE THE VENU at 5pm
    - We later found out that the old petite woman(wife probably) and the foreign owner were having a fight that’s why they decided to close the venue at 5pm

Prior to going I tried to search for info and pictures of this place which my cousin referred me to, a mountain resort called Zurna where we can celebrate the birthday of my Lola. There was a picture here which was later deleted after the incident that happened to us. The picture stated it’s operating hours, rates and even contact numbers(that’s why I was able to call you Mrs. Owner of Zurna).

A day prior to the incident I called to clarify the entrance fees and operating hours, 8am-5pm = 100/adult 50/kid, 6pm-12mn = 150/adult 75/kid and there was even a rate for 12mn onwards because they operate 24 hours as per the photo said and their Facebook page. Some of us might stay from 8am-12mn and clarified if we had to pay 100 + 50 or 100 +150 and then she explained the fees should be the later.

Going to the place is a bit of hell especially if you have a small car. The terrain to get to the resort is a bit dangerous, the roads are rocky and there are some high slopes, no road signs nor direction signs that lead to the resort. If you are lucky you can find and ask habal2 drivers for directions. With the route we took, it’s more or less 8 kms from the highway. First impression when we arrived at 8:30 is that the view is good, but the pool water seems cloudy. I was expecting it to be sparkling and crystal clear since we were the first to arrive and nobody was swimming yet. But since we already arrived and did not have a plan B we decided to stick around.

Upon entry we paid our entrance fees, cottage, corkage and rent for the grill. I requested for a receipt and the manager/owner(the old petite woman) I talked to said they still don’t have an official receipt yet. We got the Nipa cottage which was not very sturdy at all and there we nails sticking out the sides(not safe for kids nor anyone). One of the seat side of the Nipa cottage was near collapse so we could not sit on that side but only place things.

But I’m not here to rant about the inconvenience of the unsafe Nipa cottage nor unclean pool water. These inconvenience we’re bearable since we did enjoy ourselves (more of the company of cousins and less of the horrible venue) and more of our cousins were coming in while we stayed there. Some arrived at 11am and others we’re to arrive later in the afternoon for night swimming. One of my cousins who arrived late was Rachel Irene Yu along with her friend. They had to travel from Cebu City straight from intern work(still wearing uniforms) to Carcar. And when they finally arrived at 5pm exhausted and tired from travel but ready to have fun with us, she was informed that she only has 1 hour to enjoy the venue and had to pay for the entrance still.

The most horrific part was we were asked to leave even tho Rachel and her friend just arrived and even our cousin Neil was on the way, he was still traveling from Medlin(he just finished a triathlon) with his girlfriend. The old petite woman told us that they we’re closing for that night because their staff had to rest, AND IT WAS OUR FAULT FOR NOT INFORMING THEM THAT WE WANTED TO STAY TILL NIGHTTIME. It was clear in their Facebook page and when I called(prior the day we had this horrible experience) that they had services available but did not want to cater it anymore at that time because of an ISSUE that we did not know of.

Initially I thought it could be that some staff supposed to work in the night shift did not show up. But later I found out they still had overnight customers staying because they rented rooms. On our way out I thought I should just ask for the receipt so I can file a complaint about this absurd shitty place, and yes the petite old woman(manager/owner) gave me a piece of paper stating how much we paid. The shitty paper she calls a receipt doesn’t even have their business name written or printed on it. While making the receipt she started blabbering AGAIN that IT WAS OUR FAULT FOR NOT INFORMING THEM THAT WE WANTED TO STAY TILL NIGHT TIME. Bringing up some things that are irrelevant she even told us that she knew the father of one of our cousin which she then pointed at him and even claim to have spoken to my father, which is still irrelevant.

All that I could say was we were handled very unprofessionally and the insta rich old petite woman kept on telling us bullshit that it was our fault, making a fool of herself every time she opens her mouth. Anyway, as an unsatisfied customer this is my rant.
    Last edited by brandnewbien; 04-20-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Mao ni boss?

Pinaka mata pobre na tag iya.. Arrogante kau.. Mohangyo man ka kay gekan paka layo... Ingnun nuon ka “wala koy labot”.. Uneducated.! No customer service experience.!

asa ni dapita @brandnewbien?

Sa sangat san fernando ni... Ni advertise bya cla na 24hrs open sila... Kung dli man diay ta sila mu dawat og night swimming ge post ta nila sa ila wall.. Pag sabot sad niya kay wala silay time mu update sa ila fb wall... Ang fb ra diay naay wall run? Hahah uneducated kau.. Pwede man gud sa gate or wall sa resort, responsibilidad ba diay sa customer magpahibaw? Pagdawat ta nila sa ato bayad.. Pahibaw ta dayun sila kay sa pag txt nlng unta sa amo couzin na dli nlng mudayun og apas..!

Quote Originally Posted by MrTuthaus View Post

Mao ni boss?
    yes mao na boss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diablo85 View Post
    asa ni dapita @brandnewbien?
    canasujan carcar boss @diablo85

ok boss...suroyan nia na nako puhon diha boss...inig mauli ko sa amoa...

Ge disable nila ang ratings sa ilang facebook page. grabe. kay abi dili man ma delete ang ratings, ge disable nlng jud. ningkamot ang tag iya ug panglimpyo sa negative comments sa ilang page pero dili ni nila ma delete ang post sa istorya, and dili jud nila ma tago nga daghan nag natagam sa ilang ka way ayo

Unsa namay update ani? if di mo kontento sa service ani pwede ni ireklamo dinha sa barangay o di gani sa cityhall...pwede mo magpaatuabang ana ug di gani usbon ang bati na serbisyo tanggali nag lisensya sa pag operate...

ang unofficial receipt dad-a sa BIR, kay naa nay multa, ask them too if naa kay reward sa pagreport, if naa, PM me kay tagaan baya ko nimo ug share ako may ni advice right? hehehe.......take these actions para ang mga di mao sa katilingban matarong!

thanks ani TS. Was planning baya to try here, mygani kita ko ani. D lalim mobyahe ing ani kalayo

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast