Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Sis duol rmn dae inyo office sa amua. Mu drop by lng ko nig payday dha

Quote Originally Posted by Palos View Post
    Sis duol rmn dae inyo office sa amua. Mu drop by lng ko nig payday dha
    Sure thing Sir. Just text me sa number posted.

nakapalit nami ani niya. I think 150 to nga coinbank amo napalit niya.

Quote Originally Posted by rlbeduya07 View Post
    nakapalit nami ani niya. I think 150 to nga coinbank amo napalit niya.
    Asa mo dapit naka palit niya Sir?

Hello guys!

I've Pmed with another Istoryan about Manoy these past weeks and with our conversation, I happened to mention an old couple I saw ubos sa sky walk sa Robinsons Fuente. Lolo plays his Bamboo "piano" While Lola watches over him. My heart went out to them. I noticed that Lolo was so slumped already. I was thinking maybe it was because he is sitting down most of the time playing his instrument.

The good and kind-hearted Istoryan sent money for Manoy and she also included money for the old couple.

But just this week kay I didnt see the old couple at their place under the skywalk... I was really worried that something might have happened to either one of them... Yesterday I went to Downtown area and as the jeepney was passing by Metro Gaisano, I could hear the familiar sound of Lolo's instrument. And it was him gyud. I promised myself that I would pass by where they were to give them the money after I did my errands.

I slowly approached Lola and asked her if they were the couple that usually stays near Robi, and she smiled at me and said yes...I asked her why I didnt see them in their usual spot. She told me that they alternate places. Its either they stay near Robi or near Metro Gaisano. I asked them where they live and she answered that they are from Labangon. I gave her the money as promised and said I hope this helps them. She smiled a really wide smile and thanked me...

So I in turn, will say THANK YOU to the Istoryan who extended help to Lolo and Lola.

Good morning all!
    Any of you want to buy the coinbanks? Manoy dropped by the clinic this week and last week.

Happy weekend and God Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by twistedANGEL25 View Post
    Hello guys!

I've Pmed with another Istoryan about Manoy these past weeks and with our conversation, I happened to mention an old couple I saw ubos sa sky walk sa Robinsons Fuente. Lolo plays his Bamboo "piano" While Lola watches over him. My heart went out to them. I noticed that Lolo was so slumped already. I was thinking maybe it was because he is sitting down most of the time playing his instrument.

The good and kind-hearted Istoryan sent money for Manoy and she also included money for the old couple.

But just this week kay I didnt see the old couple at their place under the skywalk... I was really worried that something might have happened to either one of them... Yesterday I went to Downtown area and as the jeepney was passing by Metro Gaisano, I could hear the familiar sound of Lolo's instrument. And it was him gyud. I promised myself that I would pass by where they were to give them the money after I did my errands.

I slowly approached Lola and asked her if they were the couple that usually stays near Robi, and she smiled at me and said yes...I asked her why I didnt see them in their usual spot. She told me that they alternate places. Its either they stay near Robi or near Metro Gaisano. I asked them where they live and she answered that they are from Labangon. I gave her the money as promised and said I hope this helps them. She smiled a really wide smile and thanked me...

So I in turn, will say THANK YOU to the Istoryan who extended help to Lolo and Lola.

They have been doing that for about 20 years na .. I can still rmember and recall the tune of the bamboo xylophone beat. (Mingaw nako) We had a flower shop before dapit sa robinsons and mao jd to ilang spot sauna rajd. nahibaw.an nako when I was still 10 years old nga taga labangon ra sad d.i cla. Actually they had 2 daughters and 1 son nga magkuyog nila sauna. But now dili nako kita sa ilang mga anak and I think nag minyo na or what. Now, murag g pasagdan na sila sa ilang mga anak which hurts me a lot.

Everytime nga akong mommy sauna tagaan kog 50 pesos para mu dula sa robinsons palitan jd nako sila ug mani balig 20 pesos pang sima2x nila and semi snacks nalang pod.

Sauna dli pa kaayo luya c lolo sauna and you can hear the beat even in the opposite side sa fuente kay bata2x paman c lolo. Lolo play's more than 6-8 hours a day Non-stop.

Karon kay nana silay lain spot and the actual reason is g tagaan sila og schedule kung pila ka hours and what day sila pwede ka play sa fuente pero it's a good thing kay restricted naman jd na pero g tagaan ghapon cla og chance (Sched).

If you have a chance to spend time and treat them TS I can also share

uppppp ta ani

Up up up up. Blessed Sunday everyone.

Hi all!
    Good morning.

Manoy came by here sa clinic this morning. He left with me 3 bamboo coinbanks na tag 150 each.

This is the 2nd time he came, 1st was 2 or 1 week ago. It saddens me that Manoy walks away sa clinic without me helping him...

If you want to buy, please text me at 09163311358.

Thanks and God Bless

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast