Default Where to Buy Manga/Manhwa

Hi istoryans, does anyone know if there are hard copies of manga/manhwas (like magazines) for sale and where? I'm trying to find Tower of God and Noblesse.

I have no idea if there are hard copies like magazine types; thus, the question.

Thanks

i purchase my reads at eiwa manga store. however its in QC. dunno if they do deliveries though

Quote Originally Posted by mogul View Post
    i purchase my reads at eiwa manga store. however its in QC. dunno if they do deliveries though
    Hi, do you by any chance know if they have Tower of God there? And where particularly in QC, I'll be going to QC later this month, so I may have some time to visit the store you mentioned.

hmm,not really sure on those manhwa titles.but care to inquire at their site or fb page, an you might save yourself a stop. they do have an updated inventory,afaik

they're located over at kamuning road (take MRT and stop at GMA-kamuning station) need to walk/ride a little further from there.
    eiwamangastore(dot)com

tried comic alley lately? dunno if they carry the hard-to-find prints, though.
    last option would be to order it online. have a korean/pinoy friend who's often in japan to purchase it for you =]

thanks so much...just great, i'll be somewhere very near kamuning, so might check the store out anyway just to see what's there )

Quote Originally Posted by mogul View Post
    hmm,not really sure on those manhwa titles.but care to inquire at their site or fb page, an you might save yourself a stop. they do have an updated inventory,afaik

they're located over at kamuning road (take MRT and stop at GMA-kamuning station) need to walk/ride a little further from there.
    eiwamangastore(dot)com

tried comic alley lately? dunno if they carry the hard-to-find prints, though.
    last option would be to order it online. have a korean/pinoy friend who's often in japan to purchase it for you =]
    are there manhwas in japan?

Quote Originally Posted by gazmembrane View Post
    are there manhwas in japan?
    noblesse(manhwa) is a webtoon, afaik. so boooo on finding hard prints.
    as for tower of god. no idea, sorry.

manhwas in japan? i saw witch hunter(manhwa) cosplayers in aki so prolly they do have stuffs related to manhwa

oh naa cla delivery..

Quote Originally Posted by bosurinko View Post
    I always read manga online but when was my birthday my friends did a great gift to me and bought a lot of manga for me and it was a perfect gift. Also, I love to watch anime a lot and I do it quite often. Many ask me what I love more: watching anime or reading manga but sincerely it all depends on my mood so I can not say that I like something special, because I love both of them. I usually watch anime on KissAnime.ru because It's so diverse! even though it can (and does) get repetitive, it also does have hundreds and thousands of different plots that can serve so many different tastes. and it does it so well that, some times, different people see different things in the same anime.
    I am also a big fan of it.

10.    Advertisement