Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Bohol

Default All About Bohol

I am surprised to know that there is not a thread about Bohol but only one specific thread for Panglao Island. So let's talk about Bohol in general, specific places of interest in the province of Bohol.

I was there 2 weeks ago and I will be going back in a few days.

Around The Philippines: Tricycles in the Philippines: Tagbilaran City's 3-Passenger Cabs

Around The Philippines: Glimpses of Panglao Island and Tagbilaran City on a Motorbike

dugay2 napod ko wa kabalik sa bojol

Hapit na fiesta sa Tagbilaran.

Blog Entries
    basun madala sa akong panudlanan, mokuyog ko ron may 1 sa taga smb, mag motor rami adto bohol

one of the best laag jud nako ning Bohol

nindot kaayo to among tour package gikan Tagbilaran, Baclayon, Loboc, Carmen, then Panglao..mao jud ni gusto nako balikon if ever nice kaayo ang probinsya sa Bohol lahi ra jud iyang charm sa nature hehe...sayang kaayo kay gilinog sila last 2013
    Last edited by rics zalved; 04-16-2015 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline View Post
    I am surprised to know that there is not a thread about Bohol but only one specific thread for Panglao Island. So let's talk about Bohol in general, specific places of interest in the province of Bohol.

I was there 2 weeks ago and I will be going back in a few days.

Around The Philippines: Tricycles in the Philippines: Tagbilaran City's 3-Passenger Cabs

Around The Philippines: Glimpses of Panglao Island and Tagbilaran City on a Motorbike
    nice blog boss.. boss just a small piece of advice hehe.. nice naman imo blog pero much better sa u article ba mas maayo makita ang featured or topic pic sa taas sa imong content sa dili paka muscroll paubos mao ra.. nice blog!! go go for adsense! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by MrTuthaus View Post
    nice blog boss.. boss just a small piece of advice hehe.. nice naman imo blog pero much better sa u article ba mas maayo makita ang featured or topic pic sa taas sa imong content sa dili paka muscroll paubos mao ra.. nice blog!! go go for adsense! hehe
    Thanks for the tip..will take note of that..and will be writing more about Bohol and the Philippines. Daghan pa kaayo ko pending articles from my last trip to bohol oi

Looking for a cheap place to stay in Panglao, Bohol? Here's a good bargain at Dauis town: Around The Philippines: Resorts in Bohol: La Veranda Beach Resort, Bar, and Restaurant

I'be been to panglao nindot sad diay ang dauis, to be tried pohon ngita sa tag kauban

You also try to check out Anda..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast