Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by zedneo View Post
    ayaw sa mall kay mahal..adto sa mga botique nga naa nakaplastada sa mga merkado sa lungsod
    like asa man sir?

onesimus .

Sa SM or Ayala

If you are searching for an official suit I can recommend a place called https://www.gentlemansguru.com/produ...dding-tuxedos/ where i bought a suit when i was flying to a wedding in Thailand. My friend met a girl over there and after seven month asked her to be his wife. Wedding was on island Ko Chang and it was the most beautiful wedding that I ever saw. It was on the beach and it was really hot but my suit was made out of good material and I didn't feel hot. I hope one day I will find my true love and we will have a wedding even better. After the wedding it started to rain and didn’t stop until I was in the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by ruthkingeux View Post
    If you are searching for an official suit I can recommend a place called https://www.gentlemansguru.com/produ...dding-tuxedos/ where i bought a suit when i was flying to a wedding in Thailand. My friend met a girl over there and after seven month asked her to be his wife. Wedding was on island Ko Chang and it was the most beautiful wedding that I ever saw. It was on the beach and it was really hot but my suit was made out of good material and I didn't feel hot. I hope one day I will find my true love and we will have a wedding even better. After the wedding it started to rain and didn’t stop until I was in the airport.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Whenever I need to purchase clothing and accessories at wholesale price then I visit PapaChina and grab items which ever I wanted. They are one of the best wholesale suppliers and manufacturers in China. They provide products all over the world with the good shipping charges. VIsit them and grab your products now!

As for some good and trusted online stores with clothing, I recommend that you check out some stuff from https://www.gotapparel.com/decoration-services.aspx for example. They offer some amazing stuff, and I am sure that you will find it interesting and helpful to you too, good luck

Thanks for recommendations

What is about OHSS Clothing Line?

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12