Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haikyu!!

Default Haikyu!!

Totally recommend this sports manga about volleyball (haikyuu = volleyball)!
    Not a volleyball fan, but this is an awesome series that will get you hooked and wanting for more. I love both the manga and anime. Hope season 2 will be released this year!

Synopsis:
    Shōyō Hinata, upon seeing a volleyball match, aims to become the next "Small Giant" and thus, joins his middle school volleyball club. After finding new members, they set out for the middle school tournament, where they cross paths with a formidable school with the "King of the Upper Court," Tobio Kageyama. Although their team lost, Shouyou is still determined to aim for the top and exact revenge on Kageyama. Upon entering high school, he receives the biggest surprise--he and Kageyama are in the same high school volleyball club!

nice anime , hehe still waiting for anime season 2 release T_T

yeah, can't wait for the anime too, but it's still in the works. the action and the thrill factor has really gone up. not a dull moment

Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa!!

ang HYPE naa sa manga hahahaha

hmmm, i'm thinking of watching this maybe after I finish Kuroko no Basket. para ma retain ang "sports" vibe.

Blog Entries
    Im a fan of this anime.. I really do appreciate for also I am once a hard core player of volleyball when I was on grade school. To think that they would come up on such a sport to became anime, it so great!

oh man.. season 2 is really addicting. ganahan jd ko sa story ug sa comedy.

Blog Entries
    Waiting for Season 4
    Meanwhile, samtang gahuwat. watch pd mo other Sports anime

Yowamushi Pedal - About Cycling
    Major - About baseball
    Diamond no Ace - About baseball

Di mo magmahay labi na sa Major.

naay Season 4? wow!!

Still waiting for the season 4 of haikyu!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast