Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default "Out of Egypt" by Anne Rice (about Jesus Christ when he was 7 years old)

[img width=240 height=240]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0375412018.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/037...books&v=glance

I confess I am very very very curious about this book.Â* The book will be out in Nov. 1.Â* I hope NBS stocks it soon otherwise I just might beg someone who's going to Singapore to buy it for me.Â* ^^;;;

Default Re: "Out of Egypt" by Anne Rice (about Jesus Christ when he was 7 years old)

how much is the book man?

Default Re: "Out of Egypt" by Anne Rice (about Jesus Christ when he was 7 years old)

Not sure, but it will probably cost about... what hardcover bestsellers usually cost in NBS, around 800 pesos up.

I'm also very interested in this book. I also wish it will be available in NBS this November.

In an interview Anne Rice said that she won't be writing abut vampires anymore. She's dedicating her writing career to producing books for Christ.. Very interesting, no?

quite interesting.. where can we buy this book?

avlble na ni?

has anyone read it na?

is Anne rice an atheist or a devoted catholic?..if it's the latter then i probably buy this book.

tolstoi: she recently said that she has gone back to the catholic church (she has left the church during her early years), and she vowed to devote her writing career to producing books about christ.. so i guess that means no more vampires and witches... =)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast