Default Puppy's first Vet visit..

Hi, I'm taking my puppy to the vet today.. She's 10 weeks old.. Yeah, I know it's a bit late.. 2 months nman xa pg-buy nako.. Anyway, I created this thread so you guys can share your experience about your first vet visit. How was it? Wt are the do's and don'ts? Did you find out naay sakit inyu pet? Asa mu nah vet clinic niadto first? Didto japon mu mag-adtoan? If not, why?

#please
    #respectpost

Blog Entries
    I've had dogs before and all their 1st shots were already been taken care of by the breeder and 2nd and 3rd shots were on my own. Like shopping for good deals on shirts, shoes and etc., I think you should take similar approach when it comes to picking a vet. When I had my first puppy, I was recommended by a friend that her vet offers 20% off on every charges for new clients. I got 20% off for every shots my dog had and it I saved a bit of money that time. So what I'm trying to tell you is that you should shop for vet in your area and asked them whether they have deals and promotions going on.

I think positive ra man tanan visit sa akong mga puppies... especially akong 2nd puppy.. grabe at home kaayo siya did2 sa vet.. like a boss gud.. LOL.. ang 1st puppy nako hinu.on medjo shy.. ang 3rd and 4th puppy nako are just happy to mingle with other dogs sa vet.. thank God okay ra sila tanan wai sakit na discover

Ako xa gidala sa animal kingdom (recommended by friends ky maoy duol). friendly man ila vets didto and na-happy rako. wa juy physical check up nahitabo, 5in1 and deworm rah, dn nail cut.. wa rman sad guro sakit c BB : )

balik nasad mi end of month for 2nd vaccination.. nidako nah ako puppy gamai.. super kulit

BTW, kana iya vet card, mao nana iya registration or magparegister pah sumwhere sa city?

ang vet card is record sa vaccination sa imu bb...

My experience was great, because the vet was one of my school classmates, it was an unexpected meeting.

That was pretty nice, the most interesting thing is that I went there with 2 doberman puppies and everybody there fallen in love with them. They were looking great. Also, the local vet-technician that finished veterinaryschoolsu.com loved them very much and he proposed to train them in weekend and help me with them as well. Now we are good friends and when I need some help with medicines, vaccines, bathing or something else, he always come to help me and I pay nothing for this. Now these dogs are pretty big and they look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallTH View Post
    That was pretty nice, the most interesting thing is that I went there with 2 doberman puppies and everybody there fallen in love with them. They were looking great. Also, the local vet-technician that finished veterinaryschoolsu.com loved them very much and he proposed to train them in weekend and help me with them as well. Now we are good friends and when I need some help with medicines, vaccines, bathing or something else, he always come to help me and I pay nothing for this. Now these dogs are pretty big and they look amazing.
    This is a great school!

9.    Advertisement